Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Live Mail, screen display corrupt

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wheelyjon

wheelyjon

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 PM

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

Windows 7 with Live Mail, I have 2 friends who have the identical problem where the text on the screen breaks into dots or lines and becomes unreadable.  Usually moving the mouse pointer over the text or clicking on another part of the screen will temporarily put the text right, but it soon breaks up again.  I have a screen capture of the problem, but cannot see any way of attaching it here.  The problem only seems to occur with live mail, all other programs run fine.
I would be most greatful if anyone can help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users