Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stupid Spyware... Help.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ceejay

ceejay

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 AM

Posted 13 June 2006 - 02:27 PM

Okay, I've ran Spybot AND Ad Aware, everytime I run it they both find the same things over and over, even when they say those items were removed! Other items can't be fixed and ask if they can run on startup. Everytime I choose that option they both startup AFTER Windows XP starts so those programs are already running. I thought it was because my computer didn't automatically start up (It goes to the log in menu first)
Well I went to change my account options so I could have computer start up without the login screen and I noticed ANOTHER acount named some stupid Ad name I changed the name and removed the password but it doesn't show up on the login screen... I need help What do I...

Please Help!

Somebody, please help

Edited by ceejay, 13 June 2006 - 03:41 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Harry83

Harry83

• Members
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 13 June 2006 - 04:52 PM

It sounds like you have multiple malware problems going on with your computer so I suggest posting a HijackThis log in the HJT Logs and Analysis Forum. Here is a link to that Forum:

HJT Forum

Please follow the preparation directions and try not to alter your system until you receive help from one of our HJT Team Members. The preparation directions are found at the following link:

Prep Guide for Posting HJT Logs

Make sure to follow every step in the prep guide because the scans you are instructed to run will help alleviate some immediate problems.

Please note: Do not try to fix any problems with HJT yourself. This is an advanced tool and requires expert analysis.

It may take a couple of days before a helper can get to your log so please be patient; they are very busy but once they get to you, you'll be on your way to having a totally malware free and secure PC.

I hope this helps you out!
--
Harry83
Posted Image
Liberating America From Spyware - 1 Computer at a time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users