Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Compter Not Running Right........

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nymetsfanreturns

nymetsfanreturns

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 13 June 2006 - 02:26 PM

If I post log would someone be able to help me?

Thanks in advance

Bill

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nat Sci

Nat Sci

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 PM

Posted 13 June 2006 - 03:14 PM

If you mean HiJackThis log then someone will be able to help you. Post the log in the HijackThis Analysis forum. Dont make any big changes to you computer after you post the log. And only post once. If you made a mistake edit your post.
Legend has it that... If you put an AOL disc the opposite way and play it you can hear devilish music... Even worse if you put it the right way... IT INSTALLS AOL!
Click here 3 times for $100,000<--- I mean .00001 dollars.

#3 Harry83

Harry83

• Members
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:18 PM

Here is a link to that Forum:

HJT Forum

Please follow the preparation directions and try not to alter your system until you receive help from one of our HJT Team Members. The preparation directions are found at the following link:

Prep Guide for Posting HJT Logs

Please note: Do not try to fix any problems with HJT yourself. This is an advanced tool and requires expert analysis.

Good Luck you'll be in good hands :thumbsup:
--
Harry83
Posted Image
Liberating America From Spyware - 1 Computer at a time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users