Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bad Image Error

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JNW

JNW

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 13 June 2006 - 02:00 PM

At start up, i get an error msg reading: MpfTray.exe - Bad Image. C:\windows\system32\SensAPI.dll is not a valid windows page. Pls check against install disk...

As a Comcast subscriber, i use their free McAfee software program along with AVG Free and others. This started after I installed SP2. I reinstalled the software again and this eliminated some of the other error msgs that i was getting at start up. Now, only the McAfee firewall program is disabled and i can't enable it. Is this a windows firewall problem or highjack issue?

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:15 PM

i use their free McAfee software program along with AVG Free and others

Do not run more than ONE antivirus software program. Decide which one you want to use and delete the rest.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

#3 JNW

JNW
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2006 - 09:33 AM

Thanks, Al. I deleted both the AVG and Zone Alarm but I still can not enable the McAfee Firewall Plus program. When I hit the enable button it just does nothing. I have the Windows firewall running untill I figure this out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users