Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kacjr

kacjr

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:43 AM

Greetings to the well of knowledge...

My name is Ken Carter and I am the IT Manager for Toward Independent Living and Learning (TILL) in Dedham MA.  We are a non-profit organization that provides services for developmentally disabled adults.  We have over 800 people working for us but the full-time staff is only about 200 or so.

Our IT "staff" consists of myself and an associate. who is our network admin.  We run a pretty simple shop with six Windows servers. We use Cisco ASA devices to drive VPN for our 60 or so remote sites.  We use Spiceworks for our IT and help desk functions.

Bleepingcomputer.com has has saved my a** a few times already so I figured it's about time I actually joined up.

Regards,

Ken

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zingo156

zingo156

• BC Advisor
  • 3,345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:58 AM

:welcome:

I am in a similar boat company size wise with only 2 of us as IT admins.

Edited by zingo156, 28 October 2014 - 09:59 AM.

If I am helping you with a problem and I have not responded within 48 hours please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users