Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cctv remote view setup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aduma

aduma

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:20 AM

my name is ovie aduma, i desire to talk about security gadget and their installation

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chibifoxkit

Chibifoxkit

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 20 May 2015 - 10:44 PM

Hello Ovie Aduma, thanks for starting this topic and I do offer my apologizes that this was never replied to. I am going to assume from your topic that you want to talk about cctv remote view specifically; while I am more then happy to talk about other systems, I will focus on the topic of the forum. 

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking but I will offer some basic installation instructions.The first step to setting this up is finding either you're static IP (internet protocol) address, the one provided by your ISP (internet service provider) or your dynamic IP address, one that is temporary. If your using windows, go to your start menu and type in cmd into the search bar, this should open up your command prompt. Type in "ipconfig" without the quotes. 

Keep this open for later.

The second step to configuring the cctv remote view is connecting your DVR to your router, you'll need a standard parallel network cable which can be found at Cctv's website. http://www.cctvfirst.co.uk/easyfit-pro-networking-routers-cables-c74691.html ((here))

Now go into your DVR's menu and find the network section and select DHCP. Restart your DVR.

Now go back to your DVR network menu and find the following: Port Numbers and IP address. 

Now you need to configure your router, but everyone is different so I can't help you too much here outside of some vague guidelines.  Type in your routers IP address and type it into an internet browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Project Spartan etc. Once inside, find your DDNS set up and enter the dynamic  IP address you first had or just skip it if you have a static.

Plug in the ports you wrote down before.

The hardline setup should now be done. I won't get into actually viewing through it due to the topic being the setup, if I can be of anymore help, please let me know. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users