Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fake Google Chrome Rogue Processes (dxvjblkaap.exe) Can't remove

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 dwarddown

dwarddown

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:26 PM

I have an issue similar to the reported here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/553030/fake-google-chrome-jhtrmnotfjhvexe-processes/

This is on my wife's PC. She removed Chrome from the computer but there are 6 Rogue Chrome process (dxvjblkaap.exe) running in Task Manager. I have tried to remove using: Norton 360, Spybot, CCleaner, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Emisoft Emergency Kit, adware cleaner and MS defender. All did not locate or remove the problem. The problem program is in a hidden folder in this location 'C:\Users\PA\AppData\LocalLow\EmieUserList\yxwnnavwldvm\sjbwkwojunjx\dxvjblkaap.exe'. This is listed in the DDS log file output. I also downloaded and ran FRST64 the output log show the offending process in the Process Whitelist part of the log file. as the following: '(Google Inc.) C:\Users\PA\AppData\LocalLow\EmieUserList\yxwnnavwldvm\sjbwkwojunjx\dxvjblkaap.exe'.

I someone could assist me in the removal of this problem it would be very much appreciated.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pystryker

pystryker

• Malware Response Team
  • 730 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:08 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! My nickname is Pystryker :) , and I will be helping you with your issue today.

Before we get started, I have a few things I need to go over with you
  • If you are receiving help for this issue at another forum, please let me know so I can close this thread.
  • Please do not install any new software during the cleaning process other than the tools I provide for you. This can hinder the cleaning process.
  • Please do not attach your logs or put them inside code/quote tags. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post unless directed otherwise.
  • At the top of your post, please click on the "Follow this topic" button and make sure that the "Received notification" box is checked and set to "Instantly" This will send an email to you as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to solve your problem faster.
  • If any of your security programs give you a warning about any tool I ask you to use, please do not worry. All the links and tools I provide to you will be safe.
  • Please read through my instructions carefully and completely before executing them. I will lay the instructions out in a step by step order to make them easy to follow.
  • Please make sure that all the programs I ask you to download are downloaded to and run from your Desktop.
  • Please make sure you (if you are able) to print out these instructions so that you will be able to refer to them while working on your machine. Part of the solution(s) to your problem may involve us working in Safe Mode and you will need them to go by.
  • Please do not run any tools other than the ones I ask you to, when I ask you to. Some of these tools can be very dangerous if used improperly. Also, if you use a tool that I have not requested you use, it can cause false positives, thereby delaying the complete cleaning of your machine.
  • This is a complicated process. It requires several steps, patience, and careful following of my instructions in the order they are given to diagnose your problems to get your machine back in working order.
  • Please stay with me until the end of all steps and procedures and I declare your system clean. Just because there is a lack of symptoms does not indicate a clean machine. I promise to do the same for you.
  • Please make sure you reply within 3 days to my responses, if there is no reply within 3 days, the topic will be closed and you will need to request the topic be reopened.
  • Before we get started, please remember we will do our best to get your machine repaired. However, there are some cases where the only solution is a reformat and reinstall of the operating system. This is a worst case scenario though.
  • It is impossible for me to know what interactions may happen between your computer's software and the tools we will use to clean your machine. Therefore, I highly recommend you backup any critical personal files on your machine before we start.
  • If possible, please have your original Windows installation disks handy, just in case.
  • If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question when dealing with malware.
  • If you are unsure of an instruction I give you, or if something unexepected occurs, Do NOT proceed! Stop and ask for clarification of the instruction or tell me what occurred.
  • Please remember, the fixes are for your machine and your machine ONLY! Do not use these fixes on any other machine, each fix is tailor made for your system only. Using a fix on another machine can and will cause serious damage.
  • Once we have cleaned your machine, we'll have some cleanup and prevention steps to go through. We will also provide you with some information about how to reduce your chances of infection and get some protections in place to help defend you against this in the future
  • Please be patient while I am analyzing your logs. I know you are probably scared and very frustrated with this problem, but I am a volunteer and sometimes life does get in the way. :)
Now, let's get started, shall we? :thumbsup:

Please disable your antivirus for the duration of my instructions. Don't forget to re-enable them after you have completed the steps.

Step 1: Fix with Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)
  • Open notepad (Start =>All Programs => Accessories => Notepad). Please copy the entire contents of the code box below. (To do this highlight the contents of the box, right click on it and select copy.
  • Right-click in the open notepad and select Paste).
  • Save it on the desktop as fixlist.txt

Start
Closeprocesses:
C:\Users\PA\AppData\LocalLow\EmieUserList\yxwnnavwldvm
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [atr.exe] => [X]
HKU\S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000\...\Run: [fdskojwo] => regsvr32.exe /s "C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\fdskojwo.dll" <===== ATTENTION
C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\fdskojwo.dll
SearchScopes: HKCU - {6B3E1CEC-2032-4C20-A955-7A0C849C249A} URL = http://websearch.ask.com/redirect?client=ie&tb=ORJ&o=&src=kw&q={searchTerms}&locale=&apn_ptnrs=TV&apn_dtid=OSJ000YYUS&apn_uid=90DFE113-CE3D-4871-808B-A39587C7607A&apn_sauid=48C94DEB-BD60-4CB9-BB4B-675921A7FEE3
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - No File
FF Plugin-x32: @oberon-media.com/ONCAdapter -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oberon Media\NCAdapter\1.0.0.7\npapicomadapter.dll No File
AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\TEMP:DE22D45C
CMD: netsh advfirewall reset
CMD: netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state on
CMD: ipconfig /flushdns
Emptytemp:
End

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.

Run FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait. The tool will make a log on the desktop (Fixlog.txt) please post it in your next reply.

Step 2: Junkware Removal Tool

thisisujrt.gif Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
  • Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Step 3: AdwCleaner

Download ADWcleaner by clicking here. Please save it to your Desktop

adwcleaner2_zps680e0e15.jpg
  • Double click (Vista and 7 Users)right click the adwcleaner.exe file and click Run as Adminstrator and accept the UAC prompt to run AdwCleaner
  • Close any open windows or browsers.
  • Pause your Anti-Virus program if it is running.
  • Once it starts, click on the Scan button.
  • Let the scan complete itself. This may take a few minutes.
  • Once the scan has finished, it will say "Pending, uncheck elements you don't want to remove.", don't worry about unchecking anything and then click the Clean button. When finished, it will ask to reboot. Please reboot.
  • When the machine has rebooted, a log will be produced. Please copy/paste that in your next reply. Here's how:
    • Click the Report button and the log will open. Copy and Paste the contents of the log file into your next reply.
    This report is also saved at C:\AdwCleaner[R0].txt
Step 4: Fresh FRST Scan
  • Start Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool and press the Scan button.
  • FRST will scan your system and produce one log this time. Please post it in your next reply.
Things I need to see in your next post:

Please copy and paste, do not attach. and post each of these logs as a separate reply in this thread.

Fixlog.txt Log

Junkware Removal Tool Log

AdwCleaner Log

Fresh FRST.txt Log

Edited by pystryker, 26 October 2014 - 07:09 AM.

I close my topics if there is no response after 3 days. Please PM a moderator or myself to reopen your topic.

Please PM me only if I'm helping you with your computer issues and I have not responded in 2 days. Please remember, I'm a volunteer and sometimes life does get in the way. :)

Please stay with me until I declare your machine clean. Absence of symptoms does not ensure your machine is clean.

If you'd like to make a donation via Paypal, please click here.

#3 dwarddown

dwarddown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:26 AM

Fixlog.txt:

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 26-10-2014
Ran by PA at 2014-10-26 09:50:17 Run:1
Running from C:\Users\PA\Desktop
Loaded Profile: PA (Available profiles: PA)
Boot Mode: Normal
==============================================

Content of fixlist:
Start
Closeprocesses:
C:\Users\PA\AppData\LocalLow\EmieUserList\yxwnnavwldvm
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [atr.exe] => [X]
HKU\S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000\...\Run: [fdskojwo] => regsvr32.exe /s "C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\fdskojwo.dll" <===== ATTENTION
C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\fdskojwo.dll
SearchScopes: HKCU - {6B3E1CEC-2032-4C20-A955-7A0C849C249A} URL = http://websearch.ask.com/redirect?client=ie&tb=ORJ&o=&src=kw&q={searchTerms}&locale=&apn_ptnrs=TV&apn_dtid=OSJ000YYUS&apn_uid=90DFE113-CE3D-4871-808B-A39587C7607A&apn_sauid=48C94DEB-BD60-4CB9-BB4B-675921A7FEE3
Toolbar: HKCU - No Name - {2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - No File
FF Plugin-x32: @oberon-media.com/ONCAdapter -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oberon Media\NCAdapter\1.0.0.7\npapicomadapter.dll No File
AlternateDataStreams: C:\ProgramData\TEMP:DE22D45C
CMD: netsh advfirewall reset
CMD: netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state on
CMD: ipconfig /flushdns
Emptytemp:
End

Processes closed successfully.
C:\Users\PA\AppData\LocalLow\EmieUserList\yxwnnavwldvm => Moved successfully.
HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\atr.exe => value deleted successfully.
HKU\S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\fdskojwo => value deleted successfully.
C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\fdskojwo.dll => Moved successfully.
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{6B3E1CEC-2032-4C20-A955-7A0C849C249A}" => Key deleted successfully.
"HKCR\CLSID\{6B3E1CEC-2032-4C20-A955-7A0C849C249A}" => Key not found.
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} => value deleted successfully.
"HKCR\CLSID\{2318C2B1-4965-11D4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" => Key not found.
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\MozillaPlugins\@oberon-media.com/ONCAdapter" => Key deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\TEMP => ":DE22D45C" ADS removed successfully.

=========  netsh advfirewall reset =========

Ok.

========= End of CMD: =========

=========  netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state on =========

Ok.

=========  ipconfig /flushdns =========

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

EmptyTemp: => Removed 256 MB temporary data.

The system needed a reboot.

==== End of Fixlog ====

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu
Version: 6.3.3 (10.21.2014:1)
Ran by PA on Sun 10/26/2014 at  9:59:35.94

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

Successfully deleted: [File] "C:\Windows\wininit.ini"

~~~ Folders

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Sun 10/26/2014 at 10:03:27.12
End of JRT log

# AdwCleaner v4.001 - Report created 26/10/2014 at 10:06:03
# Updated 20/10/2014 by Xplode
# Database : 2014-10-26.2
# Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (64 bits)
# Username : PA - PAS-PC
# Running from : C:\Users\PA\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Option : Scan

***** [ Services ] *****

***** [ Files / Folders ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

Key Found : HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\GoogleUpdate.exe

***** [ Browsers ] *****

-\\ Internet Explorer v11.0.9600.17344

AdwCleaner[R0].txt - [5660 octets] - [25/10/2014 13:31:42]
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [719 octets] - [26/10/2014 10:06:03]
AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [5808 octets] - [25/10/2014 13:36:45]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [838 octets] ##########

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 26-10-2014
Ran by PA (administrator) on PAS-PC on 26-10-2014 10:17:47
Platform: Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wlanext.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
() C:\Windows\System32\AppleOSSMgr.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Windows\System32\AppleTimeSrv.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\n360.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\n360.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center\itype.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center\ipoint.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\iSCSIAgent.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Boot Camp\Bootcamp.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE
(Piriform Ltd) C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\concentr.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe
(CANON INC.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Scan Utility\CNMNSUT.EXE
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\redirector.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Oracle Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\Receiver\Receiver.exe
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServicePlugin.exe
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\wfcrun32.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Integrated Clock Controller Service\ICCProxy.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
(Intuit Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service v4\IntuitUpdateService.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
(Nero AG) C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Update\NASvc.exe
(Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil64_15_0_0_167_ActiveX.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [BCSSync] => C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\BCSSync.exe [108144 2012-11-05] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [Apple_KbdMgr] => C:\Program Files\Boot Camp\Bootcamp.exe [746816 2014-01-31] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [APSDaemon] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe [43816 2014-07-03] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AmazonGSDownloaderTray] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\Amazon Games & Software Downloader\AmazonGSDownloaderTray.exe [326144 2009-10-23] (Amazon.com)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AnySync] => C:\Program Files (x86)\AnySync\SyncLauncher.exe [41984 2011-03-21] (iAnywhere Solutions, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [959176 2014-08-21] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HP Software Update] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [54840 2007-05-08] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [ConnectionCenter] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\concentr.exe [395656 2013-10-01] (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [NBAgent] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 10\Nero BackItUp\NBAgent.exe [1234216 2010-03-26] (Nero AG)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SDTray] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe [3825176 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [IJNetworkScanUtility] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Scan Utility\CNMNSUT.EXE [124256 2010-01-18] (CANON INC.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [QuickTime Task] => C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [421888 2014-01-17] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Redirector] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\redirector.exe [153992 2013-10-01] (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] => C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [152392 2014-07-08] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [271744 2014-09-26] (Oracle Corporation)
Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
Winlogon\Notify\SDWinLogon-x32: SDWinLogon.dll [X]
HKU\S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000\...\Run: [Spybot-S&D Cleaning] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDCleaner.exe [3713032 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000\...\Run: [CCleaner Monitoring] => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [6501656 2014-10-23] (Piriform Ltd)
Startup: C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OneNote 2010 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk
ShortcutTarget: OneNote 2010 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [OverlayExcluded] -> {4433A54A-1AC8-432F-90FC-85F045CF383C} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\buShell.dll (Symantec Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [OverlayPending] -> {F17C0B1E-EF8E-4AD4-8E1B-7D7E8CB23225} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\buShell.dll (Symantec Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [OverlayProtected] -> {476D0EA3-80F9-48B5-B70B-05E677C9C148} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\buShell.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BootExecute: autocheck autochk * sdnclean64.exe

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://www.google.com/
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = 0x0E973E4BF05BCD01
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/?ocid=iehp
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-us
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.msn.com/?ocid=EIE9HP&PC=UP50
SearchScopes: HKCU - {36377DD7-B3EB-42f5-986F-680BAF59BA9D} URL = http://start.msn.iplay.com/searchresultsredirect.aspx?o=chrome&q={searchTerms}
BHO: Norton Identity Protection -> {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper -> {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO: Office Document Cache Handler -> {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Spybot-S&D IE Protection -> {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDHelper.dll (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
BHO-x32: Norton Identity Protection -> {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BHO-x32: Norton Vulnerability Protection -> {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\IPS\IPSBHO.DLL (Symantec Corporation)
BHO-x32: Groove GFS Browser Helper -> {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper -> {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
BHO-x32: Office Document Cache Handler -> {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper -> {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
Toolbar: HKLM - Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
DPF: HKLM-x32 {809A6301-7B40-4436-A02C-87B8D3D7D9E3} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_dmno.cab55579.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {95B5D20C-BD31-4489-8ABF-F8C8BE748463} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_hrtz.cab99160.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {9AA73F41-EC64-489E-9A73-9CD52E528BC4} http://zone.msn.com/binGame/ZAxRcMgr.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {9BDF4724-10AA-43D5-BD15-AEA0D2287303} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_txhe.cab79352.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {A4110378-789B-455F-AE86-3A1BFC402853} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_shvl.cab55579.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/ZPAFramework.cab102118.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/popcaploader_v10.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {E865C40C-7EBF-408B-8FC5-05172921AA53} https://dwarddown.homeserver.com/remote/Microsoft.HomeServer.RichUpload.cab
Filter: application/x-ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter-x32: application/x-ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Hosts: There are more than one entry in Hosts. See Hosts section of Addition.txt
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.1.1

FireFox:
========
FF Plugin: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_15_0_0_152.dll ()
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_15_0_0_152.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @canon.com/EPPEX -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden\AddOn\CIG\npmigfpi.dll (CANON INC.)
FF Plugin-x32: @Citrix.com/npican -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\npicaN.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.71.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.71.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin-x32: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Plugin HKCU: amazon.com/AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\MP3 Downloader\npAmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin101721.dll (Amazon.com, Inc.)
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [{2D3F3651-74B9-4795-BDEC-6DA2F431CB62}] - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_21.1.0.18\coFFPlgn
FF Extension: Norton Toolbar - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_21.1.0.18\coFFPlgn [2014-10-26]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}] - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_21.1.0.18\IPSFF
FF Extension: Norton Vulnerability Protection - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_21.1.0.18\IPSFF [2014-01-25]

Chrome:
=======

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

S3 Amazon Download Agent; C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\Amazon Games & Software Downloader\AmazonGSDownloaderService.exe [401920 2009-10-23] (Amazon.com) [File not signed]
R2 AppleOSSMgr; C:\Windows\system32\AppleOSSMgr.exe [226144 2013-01-16] ()
R2 MBAMScheduler; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe [1871160 2014-10-01] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 MBAMService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [968504 2014-10-01] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 N360; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\N360.exe [265040 2014-09-21] (Symantec Corporation)
R2 SDScannerService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe [1103392 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
R2 SDUpdateService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe [1369624 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
R2 SDWSCService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe [168384 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the service will be removed from the registry. The file will not be moved unless listed separately.)

R3 applebmt; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\applebmt.sys [52736 2011-05-25] (Apple Inc.)
R3 AppleODD; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\AppleODD.sys [8704 2011-02-01] (Apple Inc.)
R1 BHDrvx64; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\BASHDefs\20141016.001\BHDrvx64.sys [1587416 2014-10-03] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 ccSet_N360; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\ccSetx64.sys [162392 2013-09-25] (Symantec Corporation)
S3 cleanhlp; C:\EEK\bin\cleanhlp64.sys [57024 2014-10-25] (Emsisoft GmbH)
R1 eeCtrl; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys [487216 2014-09-09] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [142640 2014-09-09] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 IDSVia64; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\IPSDefs\20141024.001\IDSvia64.sys [633560 2014-08-29] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 MBAMProtector; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [25816 2014-10-01] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R3 MBAMSwissArmy; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys [129752 2014-10-26] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R3 MBAMWebAccessControl; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mwac.sys [63704 2014-10-01] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R3 MEIx64; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverx64.sys [99288 2014-01-31] (Intel Corporation)
R3 NAVENG; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\VirusDefs\20141025.001\ENG64.SYS [129752 2014-10-24] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 NAVEX15; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\VirusDefs\20141025.001\EX64.SYS [2137304 2014-10-24] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 SRTSP; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SRTSP64.SYS [876248 2014-08-25] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 SRTSPX; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SRTSPX64.SYS [37592 2014-08-25] (Symantec Corporation)
R0 SymDS; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SYMDS64.SYS [493656 2013-09-09] (Symantec Corporation)
R0 SymEFA; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SYMEFA64.SYS [1148120 2014-03-04] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 SymEvent; C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS [177752 2014-01-11] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 SymIRON; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\Ironx64.SYS [266968 2014-08-06] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 SymNetS; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SYMNETS.SYS [593112 2014-02-17] (Symantec Corporation)
S3 QDrive; \??\C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Temp\QDrive.sys [X]
S3 Synth3dVsc; System32\drivers\synth3dvsc.sys [X]
S3 tsusbhub; system32\drivers\tsusbhub.sys [X]
S3 VGPU; System32\drivers\rdvgkmd.sys [X]

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the file\folder will be moved.)

2014-10-26 10:16 - 2014-10-26 10:07 - 00000917 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\AdwCleaner[R1].txt
2014-10-26 10:05 - 2014-10-26 10:05 - 01962496 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
2014-10-26 10:03 - 2014-10-26 10:03 - 00000683 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\JRT.txt
2014-10-26 09:58 - 2014-10-26 09:58 - 01706144 _____ (Thisisu) C:\Users\PA\Desktop\JRT.exe
2014-10-26 09:50 - 2014-10-26 09:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\FRST-OlderVersion
2014-10-26 09:49 - 2014-10-26 09:50 - 02113024 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\PA\Desktop\FRST64.exe
2014-10-25 14:13 - 2014-10-25 14:13 - 00025995 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\dds.txt
2014-10-25 14:13 - 2014-10-25 14:13 - 00019183 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\attach.txt
2014-10-25 14:11 - 2014-10-25 14:11 - 00688992 ____R (Swearware) C:\Users\PA\Desktop\dds.com
2014-10-25 13:57 - 2014-10-25 13:58 - 00043490 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\Addition.txt
2014-10-25 13:56 - 2014-10-26 10:18 - 00022314 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\FRST.txt
2014-10-25 13:56 - 2014-10-26 10:17 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-10-25 13:33 - 2014-10-25 13:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\ERUNT
2014-10-25 13:31 - 2014-10-26 10:08 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AdwCleaner
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00272808 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaws.exe
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00175528 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaw.exe
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00175528 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java.exe
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00098216 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Java
2014-10-25 11:57 - 2014-10-25 12:04 - 00000000 ____D () C:\EEK
2014-10-25 11:57 - 2014-10-25 11:57 - 00000751 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit.lnk
2014-10-25 09:29 - 2014-10-26 10:12 - 00129752 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-25 09:54 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-25 09:28 - 00001110 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-25 09:28 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-25 09:28 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-01 11:11 - 00093400 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-01 11:11 - 00063704 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mwac.sys
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-01 11:11 - 00025816 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mbam.sys
2014-10-25 09:26 - 2014-10-25 09:27 - 19828376 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation ) C:\Users\PA\Desktop\mbam-setup-2.0.3.1025.exe
2014-10-24 21:57 - 2014-10-26 10:09 - 00000280 _____ () C:\Windows\setupact.log
2014-10-24 21:57 - 2014-10-24 21:57 - 00000000 _____ () C:\Windows\setuperr.log
2014-10-24 21:56 - 2014-10-26 10:09 - 00008490 _____ () C:\Windows\PFRO.log
2014-10-24 21:23 - 2014-10-24 21:23 - 00002766 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\CCleanerSkipUAC
2014-10-24 21:23 - 2014-10-24 21:23 - 00000790 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
2014-10-24 21:23 - 2014-10-24 21:23 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner
2014-10-24 21:23 - 2014-10-24 21:23 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2014-10-18 21:39 - 2014-10-18 21:39 - 00000027 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\u
2014-10-18 21:36 - 2014-10-18 21:36 - 00039424 _____ () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\oithf.dll
2014-10-18 21:36 - 2014-10-18 21:36 - 00003856 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\{8BA32FFB-DBDA-036B-CFBD-976BDD63B989}
2014-10-18 21:36 - 2014-10-18 21:36 - 00000000 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\ipmfse.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-10-06 22:04 - 00331448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-25 18:46 - 00365056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtmsft.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-25 18:46 - 00069632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:56 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.tlb
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:44 - 17484800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:39 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwproxystub.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:30 - 00033792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iernonce.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:06 - 00072704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:01 - 00051200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieetwproxystub.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:53 - 00032768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iernonce.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:49 - 00597504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9diag.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:42 - 00710656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:36 - 00060416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:20 - 00607744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeeds.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 19:53 - 01190400 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-10-06 22:54 - 00378552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:50 - 13619200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:46 - 00243200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtrans.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:43 - 11807232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:32 - 02017280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcpl.cpl
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:31 - 02108416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 22:25 - 23631360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:55 - 00004096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollectorres.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:41 - 02796032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:40 - 00547328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:40 - 00066048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:38 - 00083968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MshtmlDac.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:36 - 05829632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:31 - 00051200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:27 - 00595968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieui.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:26 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:25 - 04201472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:25 - 00758272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9diag.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:25 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollector.exe
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:18 - 00940032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:14 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.tlb
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:14 - 00446464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtmsft.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:02 - 00454656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vbscript.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:01 - 00195584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msrating.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:01 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesetup.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:00 - 00085504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:59 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MshtmlDac.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:58 - 00289280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtrans.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:55 - 02187264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iertutil.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:54 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsproxy.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:51 - 00440320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieui.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:50 - 00112128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieUnatt.exe
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:42 - 00731136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:40 - 01249280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmlmedia.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:33 - 02309632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:32 - 00164864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msrating.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:18 - 01068032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmlmedia.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:14 - 01447936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 19:59 - 01810944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininet.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 19:59 - 00775168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 19:52 - 00678400 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dll
2014-10-03 11:20 - 2014-10-03 11:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Norton 360

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

2014-10-26 10:18 - 2013-10-19 12:40 - 00000830 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2014-10-26 10:15 - 2012-01-30 05:51 - 01748931 _____ () C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-10-26 10:09 - 2009-07-14 01:08 - 00000006 ____H () C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2014-10-26 10:01 - 2009-07-14 00:45 - 00021472 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-10-26 10:01 - 2009-07-14 00:45 - 00021472 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-10-26 09:50 - 2012-02-04 09:53 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Apple Computer
2014-10-26 01:30 - 2014-07-04 19:45 - 00000316 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\NetBak-PAs-PC-PA-Job2.job
2014-10-25 21:03 - 2012-01-30 20:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
2014-10-25 12:23 - 2013-11-26 10:48 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Oracle
2014-10-25 11:56 - 2012-02-19 19:14 - 00002441 _____ () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Reader X.lnk
2014-10-25 11:32 - 2014-05-27 19:56 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\QNAP
2014-10-25 09:26 - 2013-05-27 10:20 - 00007602 _____ () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\resmon.resmoncfg
2014-10-24 22:01 - 2012-01-29 22:31 - 00111752 _____ () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2014-10-24 21:57 - 2009-07-14 00:45 - 00417184 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
2014-10-24 21:56 - 2012-02-19 19:15 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Google
2014-10-24 21:56 - 2012-02-19 19:15 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Google
2014-10-24 21:53 - 2013-08-15 09:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\MRT
2014-10-24 21:39 - 2012-02-02 21:42 - 103265616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MRT.exe
2014-10-24 21:31 - 2012-01-30 19:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyTime Organizer Deluxe
2014-10-24 21:29 - 2013-09-18 22:37 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\Minidump
2014-10-24 21:29 - 2012-01-30 05:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\Panther
2014-10-24 13:26 - 2012-02-19 19:15 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Google
2014-10-24 13:26 - 2012-02-19 19:15 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Google
2014-10-23 22:41 - 2013-02-27 04:12 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
2014-10-23 21:37 - 2009-07-14 01:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\FxsTmp
2014-10-18 21:36 - 2009-07-13 23:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\sysprep
2014-10-03 11:13 - 2012-01-29 23:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\N360x64
2014-10-03 11:12 - 2014-01-25 18:44 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Norton 360 Premier Edition
2014-10-03 11:12 - 2012-07-06 23:19 - 00003206 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Norton WSC Integration
2014-10-03 11:12 - 2012-01-29 23:07 - 00002327 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Norton 360.lnk
2014-10-02 15:53 - 2012-01-29 22:43 - 00278152 ____N (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2014-09-29 01:02 - 2009-07-13 23:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\rescache
2014-09-28 23:19 - 2013-10-19 12:40 - 00003768 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater
2014-09-28 23:18 - 2012-07-06 23:30 - 00701104 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2014-09-28 23:18 - 2012-01-29 23:41 - 00071344 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

Some content of TEMP:
====================
C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Temp\Quarantine.exe
C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Temp\sqlite3.dll

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2014-10-16 00:21

==================== End Of Log ============================

#4 dwarddown

dwarddown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:35 AM

Thanks. That seemed to work Pystryker. The help is very much appreciated. Do you guys know how this particular bug infects peoples systems? The only thing I can figure is this came through either a Java web app, adobe or My wife did say that her work had a bad infection 30 PCs and servers and she was connected through her work's citrix connection. Her computer acted up after that session. I am going to audit and strip out unnecessary scanners. If you could recommend what seems to be the current most effective tool for mal-ware. Malware bytes seems to be a pretty good tool. I am probably going to replace Norton 360 in the upcoming year. I have tried AVG but probably will go with Webroot next year. Suggestions are welcome.

You guys do great work here.

#5 pystryker

pystryker

• Malware Response Team
  • 730 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:06 PM

Thanks. That seemed to work Pystryker. The help is very much appreciated. Do you guys know how this particular bug infects peoples systems? The only thing I can figure is this came through either a Java web app, adobe or My wife did say that her work had a bad infection 30 PCs and servers and she was connected through her work's citrix connection. Her computer acted up after that session. I am going to audit and strip out unnecessary scanners. If you could recommend what seems to be the current most effective tool for mal-ware. Malware bytes seems to be a pretty good tool. I am probably going to replace Norton 360 in the upcoming year. I have tried AVG but probably will go with Webroot next year. Suggestions are welcome.

Hi :) I'll be glad to address your questions and recommend some products for protection, but we still have a bit more to go before I can declare the machine clean. :thumbsup2:

Please disable your antivirus for the duration of my instructions. Don't forget to re-enable them after you have completed the steps.

Step 1: Scan with Malwarebytes

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop
Install the progamme and select update
Once it has updated select Settings > Detection and Protection
Tick Scan for rootkits

MBAMsettings_zpsb6b9ada0.jpg

Go back to the Dashboard and select Scan Now

MBAMScan_zps8ba7d192.jpg

If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button, MBAM will ask for a reboot.

MBAMReboot_zps9089ab30.jpg

MBAMLog_zpsade07f42.jpg

On completion of the scan (or after the reboot), start MBAM,

Click History, then Application Logs, then check the Select box by the first Scan Log in the list.

Click View, then click Export, select text file and save to the desktop as MBAM.txt and post in your next reply.

Step 2: Scan with ESET Online Scanner

Please note: You can use Internet Explorer or Firefox for this step. Either browser used will have to be ran in admin mode.

Right click on either the Internet Explorer icon or the Firefox icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Task bar and select Run as Administrator from the menu.

If you use Firefox, you will be prompted to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe. Please do so, then double click it to install it.

Please click on this link and then click the ESET Online Scanner bar ---->esetbar_zps93905f48.jpg
  • Select the option YES, I accept the Terms of Use then click on Start
  • When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
  • Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
  • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
  • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
  • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Now click on Start
  • The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
  • Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  • Now click on Finish
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files(x86)\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
Step 3: SecurityCheck Scan

Download Security Checksecuritycheck_zpsb7736812.jpg by screen317 from here or here.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • NOTE: If SecurityCheck aborts and you get the following message: UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! try rebooting the system and then run SecurityCheck again.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

Please post each log in it's own separate reply to this thread.
  • ESET Scan Log
  • MBAM Log
  • SecurityCheck Log

I close my topics if there is no response after 3 days. Please PM a moderator or myself to reopen your topic.

Please PM me only if I'm helping you with your computer issues and I have not responded in 2 days. Please remember, I'm a volunteer and sometimes life does get in the way. :)

Please stay with me until I declare your machine clean. Absence of symptoms does not ensure your machine is clean.

#6 dwarddown

dwarddown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:08 PM

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
www.malwarebytes.org

Scan Date: 10/26/2014
Scan Time: 2:37:10 PM
Logfile: MBAM.txt
Administrator: Yes

Version: 2.00.3.1025
Malware Database: v2014.10.26.04
Rootkit Database: v2014.10.22.01
License: Trial
Malware Protection: Enabled
Malicious Website Protection: Enabled
Self-protection: Disabled

CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: PA

Scan Type: Threat Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 326768
Time Elapsed: 19 min, 7 sec

Memory: Enabled
Startup: Enabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Enabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Enabled
PUM: Enabled

Processes: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Modules: 0

Registry Keys: 0

Registry Values: 0

Registry Data: 0

Folders: 0

Files: 0

Physical Sectors: 0

(end)

ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner64.ocx - registred OK
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK
# product=EOS
# version=8
# IEXPLORE.EXE=11.00.9600.16428 (winblue_gdr.131013-1700)
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.7623
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=aad8083cf6c3324eb51262f06b0b95e2
# engine=20786
# end=finished
# remove_checked=false
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=true
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2014-10-27 12:56:51
# local_time=2014-10-26 08:56:51 (-0500, Eastern Daylight Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=6.1.7601 NT Service Pack 1
# compatibility_mode_1='Norton 360'
# compatibility_mode=3598 16777213 100 100 0 164947507 0 0
# compatibility_mode_1=''
# compatibility_mode=5893 16776573 100 94 0 165914861 0 0
# scanned=810021
# found=2
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=21059
sh=2C1ABEA45019659974AC8E983B35C3B80C9A7967 ft=1 fh=5676fe91442b6a5c vn="Win32/TrojanDownloader.Tracur.AM trojan" ac=I fn="C:\FRST\Quarantine\C\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\fdskojwo.dll.xBAD"
sh=EC77CC55467F38408009CD801B35E674FB6B05E7 ft=1 fh=5859a33b522dc17e vn="a variant of MSIL/Injector.FWI trojan" ac=I fn="C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\oithf.dll"

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.89 
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled) 
 Internet Explorer 11 
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Enabled! 
Norton 360 Premier Edition  
 WMI entry may not exist for antivirus; attempting automatic update.
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 MVPS Hosts File 
 Spybot - Search & Destroy
 JavaFX 2.1.1   
 Java 7 Update 71 
 Java version out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player 15.0.0.152 
 Adobe Reader 10.1.12 Adobe Reader out of Date! 
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent```````` 
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice.exe 
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam.exe 
 Spybot Teatimer.exe is disabled!
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe  
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 3%
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

#7 pystryker

pystryker

• Malware Response Team
  • 730 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:39 PM

Very good, let's clean out that one file that ESET detected. :thumbsup2:
  • Open notepad (Start =>All Programs => Accessories => Notepad). Please copy the entire contents of the code box below. (To do this highlight the contents of the box, right click on it and select copy.

Start
C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\oithf.dll
End

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.

Run FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait. The tool will make a log on the desktop (Fixlog.txt) please post it in your next reply.

Fixlog.txt Log

#8 dwarddown

dwarddown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:42 PM

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 26-10-2014
Ran by PA at 2014-10-27 19:41:03 Run:2
==============================================

Content of fixlist:
Start
C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\oithf.dll
End

C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\oithf.dll => Moved successfully.

==== End of Fixlog ====

#9 pystryker

pystryker

• Malware Response Team
  • 730 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

Excellent, and with that, your logs are CLEAN! :thumbsup: :) but we still have a few things we need to address namely:
  • I need to remove the tools we installed on your machine.
  • We also have some programs on your machine that need updating to help protect you in the future.
  • We also need to install some security programs on your machine to reduce your chances of infection.
Step 1: Tool Removal with Delfix and Creation of a clean restore point
  • Download Delfix from here
  • Ensure Remove disinfection tools is ticked
    Also tick:
    • Create registry backup
    • Purge system restore
    delfix.jpg
  • Click Run
The program will run for a few moments and then notepad will open with a log. Please paste the log in your next reply.

You can uninstall ESET Online Scanner at this time.

I recommend keeping Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installed. Make sure to update it and run it at least once a week. If it finds things such as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) you can delete those with no worries. However, if it finds something like a trojan, come see us.

Step 2: Program Updates and Installation of FileHippo

A word about Java

Java has become the #1 program exploited by thieves and hackers as of today. It's gotten so bad, the Department of Homeland Security recently recommended that users disable Java on their machines.

For more information regarding this, see the two articles below:

Forbes: US Department of Homeland Security Calls on user do disable Java

US warns on Java software

Unless you have software on your machine that absolutely requires Java, I highly recommend you completely remove it from your system.

If you do have software that requires it, then disable it until such time as it's needed by those programs.

Please click the link below for instructions to disable Java.

How to Disable Java in your Web Browser

If you wish to continue to use Java on your machine, please be sure to keep it updated by following the instructions below.
  • Click on this link Java Website and click Do I Have Java?
  • Then click the Verify Java Version button. It will scan your current version and show you if you have the most current version.
You can also download a tool called JavaRa that will automatically search for new updates and remove older versions of Java.
Click the link below to go to the download page to get the tool.

JavaRa

Once you have downloaded JavaRa
  • Unzip the files to the directory of your choice.
  • Double click the JavaRa icon in the directory and choose your language preference.
  • Click Remove Older Versions from the menu.
  • Click Yes.
  • If you get a warning that Internet Explorer needs to be closed, close it, then click ok.
  • JavaRa will then search for and remove old versions of Java from your machine.
You can find instructions for manually removing older versions for Windows XP, Vista, and 7 by clicking the link below:

Instructions for manually removing old versions of Java

Updating Adobe Reader
  • Malware will exploit any vulnerabilities it can find in outdated software. If you are using Adobe Reader for reading pdf files, try using FoxIt Reader. It is a very capable alternative to Adobe.
  • Please click here to download FoxIt Reader.
  • If you wish to continue to use Adobe Reader, then please update it by clicking here.
  • Please remember to uncheck the option to install McAfee's Security Suite.
Keeping your software updated

Another weapon against malicious programs and viruses is to keeping other programs updated. There are several programs out there that can check for out of date programs on your computer. One is Filehippo. You can run this on a weekly or monthly basis to check your programs for updates and then it will provide a link for you to download them.

Download Filehippo Updatechecker

Step 3: Program and Security Suggestions

Do you guys know how this particular bug infects peoples systems?

Not really, as infections can come from a variety of sources such as infected email attachments, and most definitely including the sources you listed.

If you could recommend what seems to be the current most effective tool for mal-ware. Malware bytes seems to be a pretty good tool. I am probably going to replace Norton 360 in the upcoming year.

On my personal and work machines, I use a combination of protections. I use the paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (well worth the $25, and no I don't work for them. :) ) and the freeware version of Avast! Anti Virus. Never use more than one anti-virus on your machine as they will conflict, give false positives and hog system resources. Regarding Norton, you can find a lot of good free AV's out there that are better than Nortons.

Here's a link to Avast's website if you'd like to try it. All you have to do is register it (registration is free) and you will be given a key that's good for a year. After that year is up, you can get another key good for another year.

http://www.avast.com

Thank you! :)

Please post the Delfix log so I can make sure everything was removed and the restore point created. Also, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

#10 dwarddown

dwarddown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:05 PM

Hi pystryker,

Just after I posted that last log. The Malwarebytes Anti-Malware started popping up blocking messages from dllhost.exe (com surrogate). Looks like the original chrome process in the event viewer.

I think the virus is back in another file type form.

#11 pystryker

pystryker

• Malware Response Team
  • 730 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:09 PM

Let's get a fresh Farbar's log and see what's going on. :)
  • Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Place a check in the box marked Addition.txt

farbarmainpanel_zps77bf9e25.jpg
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
  • Please copy and paste log back here.
  • The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

Please post each of these logs as a separate reply in this thread.

FRST Log

Addition.txt Log

#12 dwarddown

dwarddown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:18 PM

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST.txt) (x64) Version: 26-10-2014
Ran by PA (administrator) on PAS-PC on 27-10-2014 20:12:20
Loaded Profiles: PA &  (Available profiles: PA)
Platform: Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (X64) OS Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wlanext.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
() C:\Windows\System32\AppleOSSMgr.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Windows\System32\AppleTimeSrv.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe
(Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center\itype.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center\ipoint.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\iSCSIAgent.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Boot Camp\Bootcamp.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxtray.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE
(Piriform Ltd) C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe
(Hewlett-Packard) C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\concentr.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe
(CANON INC.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Scan Utility\CNMNSUT.EXE
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\redirector.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Oracle Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\Receiver\Receiver.exe
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServicePlugin.exe
(Citrix Systems, Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\wfcrun32.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Integrated Clock Controller Service\ICCProxy.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(Intuit Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\Update Service v4\IntuitUpdateService.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
(Nero AG) C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Update\NASvc.exe
(Safer-Networking Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dllhost.exe
(Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_15_0_0_167_ActiveX.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ==================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the registry item will be restored to default or removed. The file will not be moved.)

HKLM\...\Run: [BCSSync] => C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\BCSSync.exe [108144 2012-11-05] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM\...\Run: [Apple_KbdMgr] => C:\Program Files\Boot Camp\Bootcamp.exe [746816 2014-01-31] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [APSDaemon] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe [43816 2014-07-03] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AmazonGSDownloaderTray] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\Amazon Games & Software Downloader\AmazonGSDownloaderTray.exe [326144 2009-10-23] (Amazon.com)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [AnySync] => C:\Program Files (x86)\AnySync\SyncLauncher.exe [41984 2011-03-21] (iAnywhere Solutions, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [959176 2014-08-21] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [HP Software Update] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [54840 2007-05-08] (Hewlett-Packard)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [ConnectionCenter] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\concentr.exe [395656 2013-10-01] (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [NBAgent] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 10\Nero BackItUp\NBAgent.exe [1234216 2010-03-26] (Nero AG)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SDTray] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe [3825176 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [IJNetworkScanUtility] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Canon IJ Network Scan Utility\CNMNSUT.EXE [124256 2010-01-18] (CANON INC.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [QuickTime Task] => C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [421888 2014-01-17] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Redirector] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\redirector.exe [153992 2013-10-01] (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] => C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [152392 2014-07-08] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [271744 2014-09-26] (Oracle Corporation)
Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: C:\Windows\system32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
Winlogon\Notify\SDWinLogon-x32: SDWinLogon.dll [X]
HKU\S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000\...\Run: [Spybot-S&D Cleaning] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDCleaner.exe [3713032 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000\...\Run: [CCleaner Monitoring] => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [6501656 2014-10-23] (Piriform Ltd)
HKU\S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\...\Run: [Spybot-S&D Cleaning] => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDCleaner.exe [3713032 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
HKU\S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000-{ED1FC765-E35E-4C3D-BF15-2C2B11260CE4}-0\...\Run: [CCleaner Monitoring] => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe [6501656 2014-10-23] (Piriform Ltd)
Startup: C:\Users\PA\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OneNote 2010 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk
ShortcutTarget: OneNote 2010 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ONENOTEM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [OverlayExcluded] -> {4433A54A-1AC8-432F-90FC-85F045CF383C} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\buShell.dll (Symantec Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [OverlayPending] -> {F17C0B1E-EF8E-4AD4-8E1B-7D7E8CB23225} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\buShell.dll (Symantec Corporation)
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: [OverlayProtected] -> {476D0EA3-80F9-48B5-B70B-05E677C9C148} => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\buShell.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BootExecute: autocheck autochk * sdnclean64.exe

==================== Internet (Whitelisted) ====================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, if it is a registry item it will be removed or restored to default.)

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://www.google.com/
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache_TIMESTAMP = 0x0E973E4BF05BCD01
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://www.msn.com/?ocid=iehp
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-us
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.msn.com/?ocid=EIE9HP&PC=UP50
SearchScopes: HKCU - {36377DD7-B3EB-42f5-986F-680BAF59BA9D} URL = http://start.msn.iplay.com/searchresultsredirect.aspx?o=chrome&q={searchTerms}
BHO: Norton Identity Protection -> {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper -> {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO: Office Document Cache Handler -> {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} -> C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Spybot-S&D IE Protection -> {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDHelper.dll (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
BHO-x32: Norton Identity Protection -> {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
BHO-x32: Norton Vulnerability Protection -> {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\IPS\IPSBHO.DLL (Symantec Corporation)
BHO-x32: Groove GFS Browser Helper -> {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\GROOVEEX.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper -> {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
BHO-x32: Office Document Cache Handler -> {B4F3A835-0E21-4959-BA22-42B3008E02FF} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\URLREDIR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
BHO-x32: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper -> {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)
Toolbar: HKLM - Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine64\21.6.0.32\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
Toolbar: HKLM-x32 - Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\coIEPlg.dll (Symantec Corporation)
DPF: HKLM-x32 {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {809A6301-7B40-4436-A02C-87B8D3D7D9E3} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_dmno.cab55579.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {95B5D20C-BD31-4489-8ABF-F8C8BE748463} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_hrtz.cab99160.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {9AA73F41-EC64-489E-9A73-9CD52E528BC4} http://zone.msn.com/binGame/ZAxRcMgr.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {9BDF4724-10AA-43D5-BD15-AEA0D2287303} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_txhe.cab79352.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {A4110378-789B-455F-AE86-3A1BFC402853} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_shvl.cab55579.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/ZPAFramework.cab102118.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} http://zone.msn.com/bingame/popcaploader_v10.cab
DPF: HKLM-x32 {E865C40C-7EBF-408B-8FC5-05172921AA53} https://dwarddown.homeserver.com/remote/Microsoft.HomeServer.RichUpload.cab
Filter: application/x-ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica; charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: application/x-ica;charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter: ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} -  No File
Filter-x32: application/x-ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica; charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=euc-jp - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=ISO-8859-1 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=MS936 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=MS949 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=MS950 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=UTF-8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: application/x-ica;charset=UTF8 - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Filter-x32: ica - {CFB6322E-CC85-4d1b-82C7-893888A236BC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\IcaMimeFilter.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
Hosts: There are more than one entry in Hosts. See Hosts section of Addition.txt
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 192.168.1.1

FireFox:
========
FF Plugin: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF64_15_0_0_152.dll ()
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @adobe.com/FlashPlayer -> C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_15_0_0_152.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()
FF Plugin-x32: @canon.com/EPPEX -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden\AddOn\CIG\npmigfpi.dll (CANON INC.)
FF Plugin-x32: @Citrix.com/npican -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\npicaN.dll (Citrix Systems, Inc.)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.71.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\dtplugin\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.71.2 -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/GENUINE -> disabled No File
FF Plugin-x32: @Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0 -> c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.30514.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/OfficeAuthz,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPAUTHZ.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: @microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0 -> C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF Plugin-x32: Adobe Reader -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF Plugin HKCU: amazon.com/AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\MP3 Downloader\npAmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin101721.dll (Amazon.com, Inc.)
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [{2D3F3651-74B9-4795-BDEC-6DA2F431CB62}] - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_21.1.0.18\coFFPlgn
FF Extension: Norton Toolbar - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_21.1.0.18\coFFPlgn [2014-10-26]
FF HKLM-x32\...\Firefox\Extensions: [{BBDA0591-3099-440a-AA10-41764D9DB4DB}] - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_21.1.0.18\IPSFF
FF Extension: Norton Vulnerability Protection - C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_21.1.0.18\IPSFF [2014-01-25]

Chrome:
=======

==================== Services (Whitelisted) =================

S3 Amazon Download Agent; C:\Program Files (x86)\Amazon\Amazon Games & Software Downloader\AmazonGSDownloaderService.exe [401920 2009-10-23] (Amazon.com) [File not signed]
R2 AppleOSSMgr; C:\Windows\system32\AppleOSSMgr.exe [226144 2013-01-16] ()
R2 MBAMScheduler; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe [1871160 2014-10-01] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 MBAMService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe [968504 2014-10-01] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R2 N360; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\N360.exe [265040 2014-09-21] (Symantec Corporation)
R2 SDScannerService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe [1103392 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
R2 SDUpdateService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe [1369624 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
R2 SDWSCService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe [168384 2012-11-13] (Safer-Networking Ltd.)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) ====================

R3 applebmt; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\applebmt.sys [52736 2011-05-25] (Apple Inc.)
R3 AppleODD; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\AppleODD.sys [8704 2011-02-01] (Apple Inc.)
R1 BHDrvx64; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\BASHDefs\20141024.001\BHDrvx64.sys [1587416 2014-10-03] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 ccSet_N360; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\ccSetx64.sys [162392 2013-09-25] (Symantec Corporation)
S3 cleanhlp; C:\EEK\bin\cleanhlp64.sys [57024 2014-10-25] (Emsisoft GmbH)
R1 eeCtrl; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys [487216 2014-09-09] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv; C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [142640 2014-09-09] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 IDSVia64; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\IPSDefs\20141027.001\IDSvia64.sys [633560 2014-08-29] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 MBAMProtector; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys [25816 2014-10-01] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R3 MBAMSwissArmy; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys [129752 2014-10-27] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R3 MBAMWebAccessControl; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mwac.sys [63704 2014-10-01] (Malwarebytes Corporation)
R3 MEIx64; C:\Windows\System32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverx64.sys [99288 2014-01-31] (Intel Corporation)
R3 NAVENG; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\VirusDefs\20141027.001\ENG64.SYS [129752 2014-10-24] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 NAVEX15; C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\NortonData\21.1.0.18\Definitions\VirusDefs\20141027.001\EX64.SYS [2137304 2014-10-24] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 SRTSP; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SRTSP64.SYS [876248 2014-08-25] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 SRTSPX; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SRTSPX64.SYS [37592 2014-08-25] (Symantec Corporation)
R0 SymDS; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SYMDS64.SYS [493656 2013-09-09] (Symantec Corporation)
R0 SymEFA; C:\Windows\System32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SYMEFA64.SYS [1148120 2014-03-04] (Symantec Corporation)
R3 SymEvent; C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS [177752 2014-01-11] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 SymIRON; C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\Ironx64.SYS [266968 2014-08-06] (Symantec Corporation)
R1 SymNetS; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\N360x64\1506000.020\SYMNETS.SYS [593112 2014-02-17] (Symantec Corporation)
S3 QDrive; \??\C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Temp\QDrive.sys [X]
S3 Synth3dVsc; System32\drivers\synth3dvsc.sys [X]
S3 tsusbhub; system32\drivers\tsusbhub.sys [X]
S3 VGPU; System32\drivers\rdvgkmd.sys [X]

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

2014-10-26 15:02 - 2014-10-26 15:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET
2014-10-26 14:58 - 2014-10-26 14:58 - 00001052 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\MBAM.txt
2014-10-26 10:16 - 2014-10-26 10:07 - 00000917 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\AdwCleaner[R1].txt
2014-10-26 10:05 - 2014-10-26 10:05 - 01962496 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
2014-10-26 10:03 - 2014-10-26 10:03 - 00000683 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\JRT.txt
2014-10-26 09:58 - 2014-10-26 09:58 - 01706144 _____ (Thisisu) C:\Users\PA\Desktop\JRT.exe
2014-10-26 09:50 - 2014-10-26 09:50 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\FRST-OlderVersion
2014-10-26 09:49 - 2014-10-26 09:50 - 02113024 _____ (Farbar) C:\Users\PA\Desktop\FRST64.exe
2014-10-25 14:13 - 2014-10-25 14:13 - 00025995 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\dds.txt
2014-10-25 14:13 - 2014-10-25 14:13 - 00019183 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\attach.txt
2014-10-25 14:11 - 2014-10-25 14:11 - 00688992 ____R (Swearware) C:\Users\PA\Desktop\dds.com
2014-10-25 13:57 - 2014-10-26 10:18 - 00033878 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\Addition.txt
2014-10-25 13:56 - 2014-10-27 20:15 - 00023829 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\FRST.txt
2014-10-25 13:56 - 2014-10-27 20:12 - 00000000 ____D () C:\FRST
2014-10-25 13:33 - 2014-10-25 13:33 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\ERUNT
2014-10-25 13:31 - 2014-10-26 10:08 - 00000000 ____D () C:\AdwCleaner
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00272808 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaws.exe
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00175528 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\javaw.exe
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00175528 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\java.exe
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00098216 _____ (Oracle Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsAccessBridge-32.dll
2014-10-25 12:22 - 2014-10-25 12:22 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Java
2014-10-25 11:57 - 2014-10-25 12:04 - 00000000 ____D () C:\EEK
2014-10-25 11:57 - 2014-10-25 11:57 - 00000751 _____ () C:\Users\PA\Desktop\Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit.lnk
2014-10-25 09:29 - 2014-10-27 19:48 - 00129752 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-25 09:54 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-25 09:28 - 00001110 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-25 09:28 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-25 09:28 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-01 11:11 - 00093400 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-01 11:11 - 00063704 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mwac.sys
2014-10-25 09:28 - 2014-10-01 11:11 - 00025816 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mbam.sys
2014-10-25 09:26 - 2014-10-25 09:27 - 19828376 _____ (Malwarebytes Corporation ) C:\Users\PA\Desktop\mbam-setup-2.0.3.1025.exe
2014-10-24 21:57 - 2014-10-26 10:09 - 00000280 _____ () C:\Windows\setupact.log
2014-10-24 21:57 - 2014-10-24 21:57 - 00000000 _____ () C:\Windows\setuperr.log
2014-10-24 21:56 - 2014-10-26 10:09 - 00008490 _____ () C:\Windows\PFRO.log
2014-10-24 21:23 - 2014-10-24 21:23 - 00002766 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\CCleanerSkipUAC
2014-10-24 21:23 - 2014-10-24 21:23 - 00000790 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
2014-10-24 21:23 - 2014-10-24 21:23 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner
2014-10-24 21:23 - 2014-10-24 21:23 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\CCleaner
2014-10-18 21:39 - 2014-10-18 21:39 - 00000027 _____ () C:\Windows\SysWOW64\u
2014-10-18 21:36 - 2014-10-18 21:36 - 00003856 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\{8BA32FFB-DBDA-036B-CFBD-976BDD63B989}
2014-10-18 21:36 - 2014-10-18 21:36 - 00000000 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\ipmfse.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-10-06 22:04 - 00331448 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iedkcs32.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-25 18:46 - 00365056 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtmsft.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-25 18:46 - 00069632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmled.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:56 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.tlb
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:44 - 17484800 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:39 - 00048640 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwproxystub.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:30 - 00033792 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iernonce.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:06 - 00072704 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 21:01 - 00051200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieetwproxystub.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:53 - 00032768 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iernonce.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:49 - 00597504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9diag.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:42 - 00710656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:36 - 00060416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\JavaScriptCollectionAgent.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 20:20 - 00607744 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msfeeds.dll
2014-10-15 17:04 - 2014-09-18 19:53 - 01190400 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-10-06 22:54 - 00378552 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:50 - 13619200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieframe.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:46 - 00243200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxtrans.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:43 - 11807232 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:32 - 02017280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcpl.cpl
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-25 18:31 - 02108416 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 22:25 - 23631360 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:55 - 00004096 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollectorres.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:41 - 02796032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iertutil.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:40 - 00547328 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:40 - 00066048 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:38 - 00083968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MshtmlDac.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:36 - 05829632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:31 - 00051200 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:27 - 00595968 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieui.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:26 - 00139264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:25 - 04201472 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:25 - 00758272 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\jscript9diag.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:25 - 00111616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieetwcollector.exe
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:18 - 00940032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MsSpellCheckingFacility.exe
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:14 - 02724864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.tlb
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:14 - 00446464 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtmsft.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:02 - 00454656 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\vbscript.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:01 - 00195584 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msrating.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:01 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iesetup.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 21:00 - 00085504 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmled.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:59 - 00061952 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MshtmlDac.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:58 - 00289280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\dxtrans.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:55 - 02187264 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iertutil.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:54 - 00043008 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jsproxy.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:51 - 00440320 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieui.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:50 - 00112128 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieUnatt.exe
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:42 - 00731136 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:40 - 01249280 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\mshtmlmedia.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:33 - 02309632 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\wininet.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:32 - 00164864 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msrating.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:18 - 01068032 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtmlmedia.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 20:14 - 01447936 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\urlmon.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 19:59 - 01810944 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininet.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 19:59 - 00775168 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\ieapfltr.dll
2014-10-15 17:03 - 2014-09-18 19:52 - 00678400 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieapfltr.dll
2014-10-03 11:20 - 2014-10-03 11:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Norton 360

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

2014-10-27 19:49 - 2012-01-30 20:02 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\CrashDumps
2014-10-27 19:18 - 2013-10-19 12:40 - 00000830 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2014-10-27 09:37 - 2012-01-30 05:51 - 01801303 _____ () C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2014-10-27 01:30 - 2014-07-04 19:45 - 00000316 _____ () C:\Windows\Tasks\NetBak-PAs-PC-PA-Job2.job
2014-10-26 11:07 - 2009-07-13 23:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\rescache
2014-10-26 10:18 - 2009-07-14 00:45 - 00021472 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-10-26 10:18 - 2009-07-14 00:45 - 00021472 ____H () C:\Windows\system32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2014-10-26 10:09 - 2009-07-14 01:08 - 00000006 ____H () C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2014-10-26 09:50 - 2012-02-04 09:53 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Apple Computer
2014-10-25 12:23 - 2013-11-26 10:48 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Oracle
2014-10-25 11:56 - 2012-02-19 19:14 - 00002441 _____ () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe Reader X.lnk
2014-10-25 11:32 - 2014-05-27 19:56 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\QNAP
2014-10-25 09:26 - 2013-05-27 10:20 - 00007602 _____ () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\resmon.resmoncfg
2014-10-24 22:01 - 2012-01-29 22:31 - 00111752 _____ () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2014-10-24 21:57 - 2009-07-14 00:45 - 00417184 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
2014-10-24 21:56 - 2012-02-19 19:15 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files\Google
2014-10-24 21:56 - 2012-02-19 19:15 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Google
2014-10-24 21:53 - 2013-08-15 09:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\MRT
2014-10-24 21:39 - 2012-02-02 21:42 - 103265616 _____ (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MRT.exe
2014-10-24 21:31 - 2012-01-30 19:57 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyTime Organizer Deluxe
2014-10-24 21:29 - 2013-09-18 22:37 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\Minidump
2014-10-24 21:29 - 2012-01-30 05:47 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\Panther
2014-10-24 13:26 - 2012-02-19 19:15 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Google
2014-10-24 13:26 - 2012-02-19 19:15 - 00000000 ____D () C:\ProgramData\Google
2014-10-23 22:41 - 2013-02-27 04:12 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
2014-10-23 21:37 - 2009-07-14 01:32 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\FxsTmp
2014-10-18 21:36 - 2009-07-13 23:20 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\sysprep
2014-10-03 11:13 - 2012-01-29 23:07 - 00000000 ____D () C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\N360x64
2014-10-03 11:12 - 2014-01-25 18:44 - 00000000 ___RD () C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Norton 360 Premier Edition
2014-10-03 11:12 - 2012-07-06 23:19 - 00003206 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Norton WSC Integration
2014-10-03 11:12 - 2012-01-29 23:07 - 00002327 _____ () C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Norton 360.lnk
2014-10-02 15:53 - 2012-01-29 22:43 - 00278152 ____N (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2014-09-28 23:19 - 2013-10-19 12:40 - 00003768 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater
2014-09-28 23:18 - 2012-07-06 23:30 - 00701104 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2014-09-28 23:18 - 2012-01-29 23:41 - 00071344 _____ (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

Some content of TEMP:
====================
C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Temp\Quarantine.exe
C:\Users\PA\AppData\Local\Temp\sqlite3.dll

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

(There is no automatic fix for files that do not pass verification.)

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\rpcss.dll => File is digitally signed
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => File is digitally signed

LastRegBack: 2014-10-26 10:54

#13 dwarddown

dwarddown
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:19 PM

Additional scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 26-10-2014
Ran by PA at 2014-10-27 20:15:38
==========================================================

==================== Security Center ========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed.)

AV: Norton 360 Premier Edition (Enabled - Up to date) {D87FA2C0-F526-77B1-D6EC-0EDF3936CEDB}
AS: Norton 360 Premier Edition (Enabled - Up to date) {631E4324-D31C-783F-EC5C-35AD42B18466}
AS: Windows Defender (Enabled - Up to date) {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
AS: Spybot - Search and Destroy (Enabled - Up to date) {9BC38DF1-3CCA-732D-A930-C1CA5F20A4B0}
FW: Norton 360 Premier Edition (Enabled) {E04423E5-BF49-76E9-FDB3-A7EAC7E589A0}

==================== Installed Programs ======================

(Only the adware programs with "hidden" flag could be added to the fixlist to unhide them. The adware programs should be uninstalled manually.)

7-Zip 9.20 (x64 edition) (HKLM\...\{23170F69-40C1-2702-0920-000001000000}) (Version: 9.20.00.0 - Igor Pavlov)
Adobe AIR (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe AIR) (Version: 2.0.3.13070 - Adobe Systems Inc.)
Adobe Flash Player 15 ActiveX (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player ActiveX) (Version: 15.0.0.167 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Flash Player 15 Plugin (HKLM-x32\...\Adobe Flash Player Plugin) (Version: 15.0.0.152 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Adobe Reader X (10.1.12) (HKLM-x32\...\{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-AA1000000001}) (Version: 10.1.12 - Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Amazon Games & Software Downloader (HKLM-x32\...\Amazon Games & Software Downloader_is1) (Version: 2.0.2.0 - Amazon)
Amazon MP3 Downloader 1.0.17 (HKLM-x32\...\Amazon MP3 Downloader) (Version: 1.0.17 - Amazon Services LLC)
AnySync (HKLM-x32\...\{8E2BC848-4490-4A19-8304-5A9D79DD33FA}) (Version: 7.1 - Sybase iAnywhere)
AnyTime Organizer (HKLM-x32\...\AnyTime Organizer) (Version: 14.0 - Individual Software, Inc)
Apple Application Support (HKLM-x32\...\{21ECABC3-40B2-42DF-8E21-ACF3A4D0D95A}) (Version: 3.0.5 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Mobile Device Support (HKLM\...\{6AF2AC2A-3532-43FD-9F4D-BDC9C0D724C7}) (Version: 7.1.2.6 - Apple Inc.)
Apple Software Update (HKLM-x32\...\{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}) (Version: 2.1.3.127 - Apple Inc.)
Bonjour (HKLM\...\{6E3610B2-430D-4EB0-81E3-2B57E8B9DE8D}) (Version: 3.0.0.10 - Apple Inc.)
Boot Camp Services (HKLM\...\{FA2B2C2A-EA41-495A-9308-60726125D562}) (Version: 5.1.5621 - Apple Inc.)
Canon IJ Network Scan Utility (HKLM-x32\...\Canon_IJ_Network_Scan_UTILITY) (Version:  - )
Canon IJ Network Tool (HKLM-x32\...\Canon_IJ_Network_UTILITY) (Version:  - )
Canon MP Navigator EX 2.1 (HKLM-x32\...\MP Navigator EX 2.1) (Version:  - )
Canon MX860 series MP Drivers (HKLM\...\{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}_Canon_MX860_series) (Version:  - Canon Inc.)
Canon My Image Garden (HKLM-x32\...\Canon My Image Garden) (Version: 2.1.0 - Canon Inc.)
Canon My Image Garden Design Files (HKLM-x32\...\Canon My Image Garden Design Files) (Version: 2.1.0 - Canon Inc.)
Canon My Printer (HKLM-x32\...\CanonMyPrinter) (Version: 3.2.0 - Canon Inc.)
CCleaner (HKLM\...\CCleaner) (Version: 4.19 - Piriform)
Citrix Receiver (HKLM-x32\...\CitrixOnlinePluginPackWeb) (Version: 14.1.0.0 - Citrix Systems, Inc.)
CopyTrans Control Center Uninstall Only (HKCU\...\CopyTrans Suite) (Version: 3.003 - WindSolutions)
Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows 1.24 (HKLM-x32\...\{519C4DB6-B53B-4F5C-8297-89B2BE949FA5}_is1) (Version:  - Western Digital Corporation)
ESET Online Scanner v3 (HKLM-x32\...\ESET Online Scanner) (Version:  - )
High-Definition Video Playback 10 (x32 Version: 7.0.11400.29.0 - Nero AG) Hidden
HP Update (HKLM-x32\...\{7059BDA7-E1DB-442C-B7A1-6144596720A4}) (Version: 4.000.011.006 - Hewlett-Packard)
iCloud (HKLM\...\{81E20D41-C277-4526-934D-F2380AF91B78}) (Version: 3.1.0.40 - Apple Inc.)
Intel® Control Center (HKLM-x32\...\{F8A9085D-4C7A-41a9-8A77-C8998A96C421}) (Version: 1.2.1.1007 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Management Engine Components (HKLM-x32\...\{65153EA5-8B6E-43B6-857B-C6E4FC25798A}) (Version: 9.5.0.1428 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® Processor Graphics (HKLM-x32\...\{F0E3AD40-2BBD-4360-9C76-B9AC9A5886EA}) (Version: 9.17.10.3347 - Intel Corporation)
Intel® SDK for OpenCL - CPU Only Runtime Package (HKLM-x32\...\{FCB3772C-B7D0-4933-B1A9-3707EBACC573}) (Version: 2.0.0.37149 - Intel Corporation)
iTunes (HKLM\...\{33E28B58-7BA0-47B7-AA01-9225ABA2B8A9}) (Version: 11.3.0.54 - Apple Inc.)
Java 7 Update 71 (HKLM-x32\...\{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F03217071FF}) (Version: 7.0.710 - Oracle)
Java Auto Updater (x32 Version: 2.1.71.14 - Oracle, Inc.) Hidden
JavaFX 2.1.1 (HKLM-x32\...\{1111706F-666A-4037-7777-211328764D10}) (Version: 2.1.1 - Oracle Corporation)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.0.3.1025 (HKLM-x32\...\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware_is1) (Version: 2.0.3.1025 - Malwarebytes Corporation)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (HKLM\...\{92FB6C44-E685-45AD-9B20-CADF4CABA132} - 1033) (Version: 4.5.50938 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center (HKLM\...\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center) (Version: 2.3.188.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 (HKLM\...\Office14.PROPLUSR) (Version: 14.0.7015.1000 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 64-bit (HKLM\...\{95140000-0081-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}) (Version: 14.0.6123.5001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Primary Interoperability Assemblies 2005 (HKLM-x32\...\{D24DB8B9-BB6C-4334-9619-BA1C650E13D3}) (Version: 8.0.50727.42 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Silverlight (HKLM\...\{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}) (Version: 5.1.30514.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (HKLM-x32\...\{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}) (Version: 8.0.61001 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}) (Version: 9.0.30729 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}) (Version: 9.0.30729.4148 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (HKLM-x32\...\{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}) (Version: 9.0.30729.6161 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319 (HKLM-x32\...\{196BB40D-1578-3D01-B289-BEFC77A11A1E}) (Version: 10.0.30319 - Microsoft Corporation)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.50727 (HKLM-x32\...\{15134cb0-b767-4960-a911-f2d16ae54797}) (Version: 11.0.50727.1 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (HKLM-x32\...\{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}) (Version: 4.20.9870.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (HKLM-x32\...\{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}) (Version: 4.20.9876.0 - Microsoft Corporation)
Nero 10 Menu TemplatePack Basic (x32 Version: 10.0.10600.6.0 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero 10 Movie ThemePack Basic (x32 Version: 10.0.10600.6.0 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero BackItUp 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{68AB6930-5BFF-4FF6-923B-516A91984FE6}) (Version: 5.4.11600.19.100 - Nero AG)
Nero BackItUp 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Burning ROM 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{7A5D731D-B4B3-490E-B339-75685712BAAB}) (Version: 10.0.11100.10.100 - Nero AG)
Nero BurningROM 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero BurnRights 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{943CFD7D-5336-47AF-9418-E02473A5A517}) (Version: 4.0.11000.12.100 - Nero AG)
Nero BurnRights 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10600 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Control Center 10 (x32 Version: 10.0.12000.1.4 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero ControlCenter 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Core Components 10 (x32 Version: 2.0.13700.0.1 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero CoverDesigner 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{FCF00A6E-FB58-477A-ABE9-232907105521}) (Version: 5.0.10900.11.100 - Nero AG)
Nero CoverDesigner 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10600 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero DiscSpeed 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{34490F4E-48D0-492E-8249-B48BECF0537C}) (Version: 6.0.10800.7.100 - Nero AG)
Nero DiscSpeed 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10600 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Dolby Files 10 (x32 Version: 2.0.11000.0.10 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Express 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{70550193-1C22-445C-8FA4-564E155DB1A7}) (Version: 10.0.11000.10.100 - Nero AG)
Nero Express 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero InfoTool 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{F412B4AF-388C-4FF5-9B2F-33DB1C536953}) (Version: 7.0.10800.8.100 - Nero AG)
Nero InfoTool 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10600 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero MediaHub 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{1F7FB68F-52F6-46A3-B42F-38CE46295AE5}) (Version: 1.0.13400.11.100 - Nero AG)
Nero MediaHub 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Multimedia Suite 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{277C1559-4CF7-44FF-8D07-98AA9C13AABD}) (Version: 10.0.13100 - Nero AG)
Nero Recode 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{8ECEC853-5C3D-4B10-B5C7-FF11FF724807}) (Version: 4.6.10900.4.100 - Nero AG)
Nero Recode 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10600 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero RescueAgent 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{E337E787-CF61-4B7B-B84F-509202A54023}) (Version: 3.0.10900.9.100 - Nero AG)
Nero RescueAgent 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero SoundTrax 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{E1EE5339-5D32-458F-BAAB-B19F6301BCE2}) (Version: 4.6.10600.2.100 - Nero AG)
Nero SoundTrax 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10600 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero StartSmart 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{F61D489E-6C44-49AC-AD02-7DA8ACA73A65}) (Version: 10.0.11200.12.100 - Nero AG)
Nero StartSmart 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10700 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero Update (HKLM-x32\...\{65BB0407-4CC8-4DC7-952E-3EEFDF05602A}) (Version: 1.0.0017 - Nero AG)
Nero Vision 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{9A4297F3-2A51-4ED9-92CA-4BCB8380947E}) (Version: 7.0.11100.8.100 - Nero AG)
Nero Vision 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10600 - Nero AG) Hidden
Nero WaveEditor 10 (HKLM-x32\...\{EDCDFAD5-DF80-4600-A493-E9DAD6810230}) (Version: 5.6.10600.2.100 - Nero AG)
Nero WaveEditor 10 Help (CHM) (x32 Version: 1.0.10600 - Nero AG) Hidden
Norton 360 (HKLM-x32\...\N360) (Version: 21.6.0.32 - Symantec Corporation)
Norton Bootable Recovery Tool Wizard (HKLM-x32\...\NBRTWizard) (Version: 5.1.0.26 - Symantec Corporation)
Online Plug-in (x32 Version: 14.1.0.0 - Citrix Systems, Inc.) Hidden
Pin It (HKLM-x32\...\Pin It_is1) (Version: 0.0.3 - Pinterest)
QNAP Qfinder (HKLM-x32\...\QNAP_FINDER) (Version: 4.1.2.0218 - QNAP Systems, Inc.)
QuickTime 7 (HKLM-x32\...\{111EE7DF-FC45-40C7-98A7-753AC46B12FB}) (Version: 7.75.80.95 - Apple Inc.)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (HKLM-x32\...\{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}) (Version: 6.0.1.5936 - Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Safari (HKLM-x32\...\{FA4C2D53-205F-4245-9717-F3761154824D}) (Version: 5.34.57.2 - Apple Inc.)
Self-service Plug-in (x32 Version: 4.1.0.41738 - Citrix Systems, Inc.) Hidden
Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687455) 64-Bit Edition (HKLM\...\{91140000-0011-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_Office14.PROPLUSR_{A3364707-2F53-4C83-8F68-C9877A9080C7}) (Version:  - Microsoft)
Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687455) 64-Bit Edition (Version:  - Microsoft) Hidden
Spybot - Search & Destroy (HKLM-x32\...\{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A99D31DE7}_is1) (Version: 2.0.12 - Safer-Networking Ltd.)
TurboTax 2012 (HKLM-x32\...\TurboTax 2012) (Version: 2012.0 - Intuit, Inc)
TurboTax 2012 WinPerFedFormset (x32 Version: 012.000.2114 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2012 WinPerReleaseEngine (x32 Version: 012.000.0451 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2012 WinPerTaxSupport (x32 Version: 012.000.0179 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2012 wnciper (x32 Version: 012.000.1358 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2012 wrapper (x32 Version: 012.000.0127 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 (HKLM-x32\...\TurboTax 2013) (Version: 2013.0 - Intuit, Inc)
TurboTax 2013 WinPerFedFormset (x32 Version: 013.000.1986 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 WinPerReleaseEngine (x32 Version: 013.000.0492 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 WinPerTaxSupport (x32 Version: 013.000.0168 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 wnciper (x32 Version: 013.000.1266 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
TurboTax 2013 wrapper (x32 Version: 013.000.0135 - Intuit Inc.) Hidden
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. (AppleCamera) Image  (11/21/2013 5.0.22.0) (HKLM\...\1FCF3C93707C46D648F0B00E216A55E96DEB5A17) (Version: 11/21/2013 5.0.22.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. (AppleUSBEthernet) Net  (02/01/2008 3.10.3.10) (HKLM\...\D53CBF2C12DF51DA5E9C1A9DA97FF0DCA0C524C5) (Version: 02/01/2008 3.10.3.10 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Bluetooth (03/01/2010 3.0.0.5) (HKLM\...\EA3C044F6FD39CEC8F4F596836BF4197E97E1D39) (Version: 03/01/2010 3.0.0.5 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Bluetooth Enabler (06/27/2007 2.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\2CD6536AAFFF9B465A871060CF483EC9F3341D29) (Version: 06/27/2007 2.0.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Broadcom Bluetooth (04/10/2013 5.0.4.0) (HKLM\...\EC3BA08E32AD503AB708B97F11CE09D06BCC9604) (Version: 04/10/2013 5.0.4.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Broadcom Bluetooth (04/27/2011 4.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\2C56B65D42393CED98BCAFD9A5B1CE6986615B31) (Version: 04/27/2011 4.0.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Broadcom Bluetooth (10/29/2012 5.0.1.0) (HKLM\...\790D7FBB22FD6EA6B526D13ABE02EA921C86BB4A) (Version: 10/29/2012 5.0.1.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Built-in iSight (10/25/2007 2.0.1.0) (HKLM\...\70C7CBB0824BF74552A2F28F5FFBF62A15053DA8) (Version: 10/25/2007 2.0.1.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Display (01/23/2009 3.0.0.0) (HKLM\...\E0EAD0CEA9119B77350ED4DE28D9A82E57014D94) (Version: 01/23/2009 3.0.0.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple IR Receiver (02/21/2008 2.0.4.0) (HKLM\...\D5BB697E7D0C75712F3AD00AB1B85412CB5C0FD3) (Version: 02/21/2008 2.0.4.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Keyboard (01/10/2014 5.0.8.0) (HKLM\...\ABCCA6C3F97A148D7C69114CB55DFA9D46053BEA) (Version: 01/10/2014 5.0.8.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Keyboard (05/05/2011 4.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\703003CF14C8E79F68CA5A750AF4E02B9BD4B4D8) (Version: 05/05/2011 4.0.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Keyboard (10/29/2012 5.0.3.0) (HKLM\...\59357B4067FCABD09BD751BD9A00336CF05B2E22) (Version: 10/29/2012 5.0.3.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Multitouch (05/05/2011 4.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\455287ECCB4BABCDE9C6713B82B1BDA990D55398) (Version: 05/05/2011 4.0.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Multitouch (09/04/2013 5.0.2.0) (HKLM\...\277F15E06E6EEB458048F41BCB8FB843B3241E95) (Version: 09/04/2013 5.0.2.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Multitouch (09/11/2012 4.0.3.0) (HKLM\...\B374E899604BD9007FF7564A07F627CCDA58763C) (Version: 09/11/2012 4.0.3.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Multitouch Mouse (05/05/2011 4.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\F08FFCF5C857951E0CC5F736988F3D01BF425252) (Version: 05/05/2011 4.0.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Multitouch Mouse (09/11/2012 4.0.3.0) (HKLM\...\742CB1BDA52EA9F1BBE482DA6DAA17944652B476) (Version: 09/11/2012 4.0.3.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple ODD (05/17/2010 3.1.0.0) (HKLM\...\D6B4CB6AD2F81752C2EF8DCF6AD5EBC567ADD45C) (Version: 05/17/2010 3.1.0.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple SD Card Reader (07/22/2013 1.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\D323E2C0C5E4948B07EE346CF62161281B0A8578) (Version: 07/22/2013 1.0.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple System Device (04/05/2011 3.2.0.8) (HKLM\...\D76172B51B1ECB34E38F97F42F51B7A46FA15F52) (Version: 04/05/2011 3.2.0.8 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple System Device (05/20/2013 5.0.2.0) (HKLM\...\1A9F109A8ACEE4CA1F898708DBB0FBA6EF0587FC) (Version: 05/20/2013 5.0.2.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple System Device (08/28/2012 5.0.0.0) (HKLM\...\051EC488BEF1D02E9051B188C43B026A88E197E5) (Version: 08/28/2012 5.0.0.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Trackpad (07/13/2009 3.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\A0A897639A1D288A8B472FE790EBF9DB71E52ACF) (Version: 07/13/2009 3.0.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Trackpad Enabler (07/13/2009 3.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\76830D11874044260C923425E7F5A72F25EDA758) (Version: 07/13/2009 3.0.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Wireless Mouse (06/01/2011 4.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\D088EE4BD2819FBA2B349EF9D55176F223419BE6) (Version: 06/01/2011 4.0.0.1 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Wireless Trackpad (01/17/2011 3.2.0.0) (HKLM\...\C7DD621795A42EAE550280D4D7601459F35C4EC2) (Version: 01/17/2011 3.2.0.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Apple Inc. Apple Wireless Trackpad (10/29/2011 5.0.0.0) (HKLM\...\551732BB0872DA97E26385C221B172A5BD4DE93C) (Version: 10/29/2011 5.0.0.0 - Apple Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Atheros Communications Inc. (athr) Net  (11/13/2010 9.2.0.113) (HKLM\...\F0A3F8394866FA91E82C8D5AB92C918FE40FE1DF) (Version: 11/13/2010 9.2.0.113 - Atheros Communications Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Broadcom (b57nd60a) Net  (09/04/2012 15.4.0.17) (HKLM\...\75E64992A03EC5E73D33586790CC506561DCC5DB) (Version: 09/04/2012 15.4.0.17 - Broadcom)
Windows Driver Package - Broadcom (b57nd60a) Net  (12/02/2010 14.4.2.2) (HKLM\...\7C9678A21221D0575C74AF7CE68E28C2771F9E41) (Version: 12/02/2010 14.4.2.2 - Broadcom)
Windows Driver Package - Broadcom (B57ports) Net  (06/16/2009 1.0.0.1) (HKLM\...\FC2077892425ED71A137B1CB6D99A9CA7475435D) (Version: 06/16/2009 1.0.0.1 - Broadcom)
Windows Driver Package - Broadcom (BCM43XX) Net  (06/16/2011 5.100.98.78) (HKLM\...\AF5930CAB6A628999B8500F18549DCD96021E8FC) (Version: 06/16/2011 5.100.98.78 - Broadcom)
Windows Driver Package - Broadcom (BCM43XX) Net  (11/13/2012 5.106.199.1) (HKLM\...\3D6DDDCF8961C8C866F6660579A59B5B6CFA281F) (Version: 11/13/2012 5.106.199.1 - Broadcom)
Windows Driver Package - Broadcom (BCM43XX) Net  (12/13/2013 6.30.223.215) (HKLM\...\A5E73046BA905B7B0235AB40FA98A4E3AB96E00E) (Version: 12/13/2013 6.30.223.215 - Broadcom)
Windows Driver Package - Broadcom Corporation (bScsiSDa) SDHost  (01/18/2011 1.0.0.220) (HKLM\...\26D089A9557429904D9851293EA25C911B64CCF8) (Version: 01/18/2011 1.0.0.220 - Broadcom Corporation)
Windows Driver Package - Broadcom Corporation (bScsiSDa) SDHost  (08/14/2012 1.0.0.243) (HKLM\...\ADF3AD5C5705E56E7DEA1447D58EFF216BA1223D) (Version: 08/14/2012 1.0.0.243 - Broadcom Corporation)
Windows Driver Package - Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CirrusFilter) MEDIA  (02/19/2013 6.6001.1.40) (HKLM\...\969EFE1D5E95B01D3C42B9D0363FA64AF9E336E7) (Version: 02/19/2013 6.6001.1.40 - Cirrus Logic, Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CirrusFilter) MEDIA  (04/14/2011 6.6001.1.32) (HKLM\...\E81D39E9D96872D02774D1E6A6D5DC1F222CB21F) (Version: 04/14/2011 6.6001.1.32 - Cirrus Logic, Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CirrusFilter) MEDIA  (11/09/2012 6.6001.1.38) (HKLM\...\907F370097451D1FE9BF31A43BF04CDAF69407D4) (Version: 11/09/2012 6.6001.1.38 - Cirrus Logic, Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CirrusLFD) MEDIA  (10/03/2013 6.6001.3.13) (HKLM\...\9EBC96DD99F2C854D540FBF6A16A557BADDBC228) (Version: 10/03/2013 6.6001.3.13 - Cirrus Logic, Inc.)
Windows Driver Package - Intel (e1express) Net  (03/26/2010 9.13.41.0) (HKLM\...\159439476E3A00F9FAE49DD6C1A78F2F6288A5B9) (Version: 03/26/2010 9.13.41.0 - Intel)
Windows Driver Package - Intel (e1kexpress) Net  (04/12/2010 11.6.92.0) (HKLM\...\5BEF08C10896D86DC13394FFA75874564B700368) (Version: 04/12/2010 11.6.92.0 - Intel)
Windows Driver Package - Intel (e1qexpress) Net  (12/04/2009 11.4.7.0) (HKLM\...\57AFA39B22ADEC4E383572E9331167546EB3C9C7) (Version: 12/04/2009 11.4.7.0 - Intel)
Windows Driver Package - Intel (e1rexpress) Net  (01/07/2010 11.4.16.0) (HKLM\...\F71DB41300D30088C8D3716343D1429488E605C1) (Version: 01/07/2010 11.4.16.0 - Intel)
Windows Driver Package - Intel (e1yexpress) Net  (04/07/2010 10.1.9.0) (HKLM\...\CB599752301BCA080D135697FDD05900F5A5CF4C) (Version: 04/07/2010 10.1.9.0 - Intel)
Windows Driver Package - Intel System  (07/20/2007 1.2.76.0) (HKLM\...\E2708073906571A0B56F17FD825EF19281ECE29B) (Version: 07/20/2007 1.2.76.0 - Intel)
Windows Driver Package - Marvell (yukonx64) Net  (12/06/2007 10.51.1.3) (HKLM\...\CDD703ED0B390A5643DB748EBFA5BD55FEEC0D8A) (Version: 12/06/2007 10.51.1.3 - Marvell)
Windows Driver Package - NVIDIA Corporation (NVHDA) MEDIA  (07/03/2012 1.3.18.0) (HKLM\...\B46A8C1640335CA36A800E2C6D832964F6F58B54) (Version: 07/03/2012 1.3.18.0 - NVIDIA Corporation)

==================== Custom CLSID (selected items): ==========================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any eventual file will not be moved.)

==================== Restore Points  =========================

15-10-2014 04:00:02 Scheduled Checkpoint
23-10-2014 04:00:03 Scheduled Checkpoint
25-10-2014 01:37:30 Windows Update
25-10-2014 16:18:42 Installed Java 7 Update 71
25-10-2014 17:01:22 Removed Windows Home Server Connector
25-10-2014 17:04:36 Removed HP MediaSmart Server 3.0 Update 1  (x64).

==================== Hosts content: ==========================

(If needed Hosts: directive could be included in the fixlist to reset Hosts.)

2009-07-13 22:34 - 2014-10-25 13:03 - 00450709 ____A C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\etc\hosts
127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com
127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
127.0.0.1 0scan.com
127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
127.0.0.1 10sek.com
127.0.0.1 www.1-2005-search.com
127.0.0.1 1-2005-search.com
127.0.0.1 www.123fporn.info
127.0.0.1 123fporn.info
127.0.0.1 123haustiereundmehr.com
127.0.0.1 www.123haustiereundmehr.com
127.0.0.1 123moviedownload.com

There are 1000 more lines.

==================== Scheduled Tasks (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from registry. Any associated file could be listed separately to be moved.)

Task: {14FCD3BE-D226-4327-9C25-875606CBA48B} - System32\Tasks\Safer-Networking\Spybot - Search and Destroy\Check for updates => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search &amp; Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe
Task: {189A7CF9-0D03-443E-96C6-C70B37070D3D} - System32\Tasks\iSCSIAgentAutoStartup => C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\iSCSIAgent.exe [2014-02-18] ()
Task: {2EA7C430-D751-45B0-92BF-5D39B9FBE61D} - System32\Tasks\Norton 360\Norton Error Analyzer => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\SymErr.exe [2014-01-30] (Symantec Corporation)
Task: {36930630-7A14-4020-A6AD-BEFA3D3C06B2} - System32\Tasks\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate => C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2011-06-01] (Apple Inc.)
Task: {3D4FCFB4-782E-4B93-85C3-A214FB9D4AAF} - System32\Tasks\{0A86526A-446D-4D91-8162-83A0E00B2D19} => Iexplore.exe http://ui.skype.com/ui/0/6.1.0.129.272/en/abandoninstall?source=lightinstaller&amp;page=tsMain
Task: {4123CE69-7FD1-48FE-94E8-B1C11BE74BF2} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft_Hardware_Launch_devicecenter_exe => c:\Program Files\Microsoft Device Center\devicecenter.exe
Task: {439A4565-D57B-4A32-B514-E9273A79DA95} - System32\Tasks\Norton WSC Integration => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\WSCStub.exe [2014-09-21] (Symantec Corporation)
Task: {452E525F-0318-4E23-BA2D-120E3A7948EC} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft_Hardware_Launch_mousekeyboardcenter_exe => c:\Program Files\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center\mousekeyboardcenter.exe [2014-03-19] (Microsoft)
Task: {500AD693-21D4-43DA-8B86-AA671770D8C9} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft_Hardware_Launch_itype_exe => c:\Program Files\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center\itype.exe [2014-03-19] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {5123CD6A-5239-4800-8CE5-DE9FD68E8C36} - System32\Tasks\Safer-Networking\Spybot - Search and Destroy\Scan the system => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search &amp; Destroy 2\SDScan.exe
Task: {76099E58-D8B9-4F49-B648-600E60DBD2E4} - System32\Tasks\Norton 360\Norton Error Processor => C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\21.6.0.32\SymErr.exe [2014-01-30] (Symantec Corporation)
Task: {8CBC6867-A196-4A49-A721-BA43894EB578} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft_MKC_Logon_Task_ipoint.exe => c:\Program Files\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center\ipoint.exe [2014-03-19] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {BAC365F0-6136-4B20-92A9-242504BAFA0F} - System32\Tasks\{8BA32FFB-DBDA-036B-CFBD-976BDD63B989} => C:\Windows\system32\lpdbj.dll/s "C:\Windows\system32\lpdbj.dll"
Task: {BB9795F6-F05B-4C0D-BD3E-AA7A91A22502} - System32\Tasks\Safer-Networking\Spybot - Search and Destroy\Refresh immunization => C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search &amp; Destroy 2\SDImmunize.exe
Task: {D42BCBB6-42A7-4B6A-8D12-361B828450F5} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft_Hardware_Launch_ipoint_exe => c:\Program Files\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center\ipoint.exe [2014-03-19] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {DF35B4A1-8ABE-43E1-875F-60E3E5A66806} - System32\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2014-09-28] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
Task: {E494E938-0EC2-4D21-931D-7E3349189D7E} - System32\Tasks\Microsoft_MKC_Logon_Task_itype.exe => c:\Program Files\Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center\itype.exe [2014-03-19] (Microsoft Corporation)
Task: {EB030760-FFD2-4C49-9ACB-F53C4D8A7E58} - System32\Tasks\CCleanerSkipUAC => C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe [2014-10-23] (Piriform Ltd)
Task: {ED37E846-3E8B-4CB3-9833-11F2A748351B} - System32\Tasks\PinItAutoUpdate => C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinterest\Pin It\AutoUpdater.exe [2013-10-17] ()
Task: {EE086D79-913C-4AD1-87A1-070EB2D11434} - System32\Tasks\NetBak-PAs-PC-PA-Job2 => C:\Program Files\QNAP\NetBak\NetBak.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job => C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
Task: C:\Windows\Tasks\NetBak-PAs-PC-PA-Job2.job => C:\Program Files\QNAP\NetBak\NetBak.exe

==================== Loaded Modules (whitelisted) =============

2013-01-16 17:55 - 2013-01-16 17:55 - 00226144 _____ () C:\Windows\system32\AppleOSSMgr.exe
2014-05-27 19:56 - 2014-02-18 02:49 - 01739440 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\iSCSIAgent.exe
2013-09-05 01:17 - 2013-09-05 01:17 - 04300456 _____ () C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE14\Cultures\OFFICE.ODF
2010-10-20 15:23 - 2010-10-20 15:23 - 08801632 _____ () C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\1033\GrooveIntlResource.dll
2012-01-30 22:05 - 2011-07-02 15:22 - 00094208 _____ () C:\Windows\System32\IccLibDll_x64.dll
2014-04-23 16:05 - 2014-04-23 16:05 - 00073544 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\zlib1.dll
2014-04-23 16:04 - 2014-04-23 16:04 - 01044808 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\libxml2.dll
2013-02-27 04:12 - 2012-11-13 15:06 - 00108960 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\snlThirdParty150.bpl
2013-02-27 04:12 - 2012-11-13 15:06 - 00416160 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\DEC150.bpl
2013-02-27 04:12 - 2012-11-13 15:06 - 00158624 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\snlFileFormats150.bpl
2013-02-27 04:12 - 2012-08-23 10:38 - 00574840 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\sqlite3.dll
2013-02-27 04:12 - 2012-11-13 15:06 - 00528288 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\JSDialogPack150.bpl
2013-09-05 01:14 - 2013-09-05 01:14 - 04300456 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE14\Cultures\OFFICE.ODF
2010-10-20 15:45 - 2010-10-20 15:45 - 08801120 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\1033\GrooveIntlResource.dll
2013-02-27 04:12 - 2012-11-13 15:06 - 00554400 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\VirtualTreesDXE150.bpl
2014-07-16 20:03 - 2014-01-31 17:54 - 01199576 _____ () C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\ACE.dll

==================== Alternate Data Streams (whitelisted) =========

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, only the Alternate Data Streams will be removed.)

==================== Safe Mode (whitelisted) ===================

(If an item is included in the fixlist, it will be removed from the registry. The "AlternateShell" will be restored.)

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\CleanHlp => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\CleanHlp.sys => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\CleanHlp => ""="Driver"
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Network\CleanHlp.sys => ""="Driver"

==================== EXE Association (whitelisted) =============

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the default will be restored. None default entries will be removed.)

==================== MSCONFIG/TASK MANAGER disabled items =========

(Currently there is no automatic fix for this section.)

========================= Accounts: ==========================

Administrator (S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-500 - Administrator - Disabled)
Guest (S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-501 - Limited - Disabled)
HomeGroupUser$ (S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1002 - Limited - Enabled)
PA (S-1-5-21-614567469-2835540683-3133268337-1000 - Administrator - Enabled) => C:\Users\PA

==================== Faulty Device Manager Devices =============

==================== Event log errors: =========================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (10/27/2014 07:49:45 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: iexplore.exe, version: 11.0.9600.17344, time stamp: 0x4a5bc6b7
Faulting module name: MSHTML.dll, version: 11.0.9600.17344, time stamp: 0x541b8a22
Exception code: 0xc00000fd
Fault offset: 0x00094fbf
Faulting process id: 0xf590
Faulting application start time: 0xiexplore.exe0
Faulting application path: iexplore.exe1
Faulting module path: iexplore.exe2
Report Id: iexplore.exe3

Error: (10/27/2014 02:18:51 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: WebKit2WebProcess.exe, version: 7534.57.2.7, time stamp: 0x4fc6d83b
Faulting module name: QuartzCore.dll, version: 1.0.227.39, time stamp: 0x4fb5b1fc
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x000115f4
Faulting process id: 0xec8c
Faulting application start time: 0xWebKit2WebProcess.exe0
Faulting application path: WebKit2WebProcess.exe1
Faulting module path: WebKit2WebProcess.exe2
Report Id: WebKit2WebProcess.exe3

Error: (10/27/2014 02:18:45 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: WebKit2WebProcess.exe, version: 7534.57.2.7, time stamp: 0x4fc6d83b
Faulting module name: QuartzCore.dll, version: 1.0.227.39, time stamp: 0x4fb5b1fc
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Faulting process id: 0xec8c

Error: (10/27/2014 02:18:16 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Faulting process id: 0x9a8

Error: (10/27/2014 02:17:58 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Faulting process id: 0x9a8

Error: (10/27/2014 01:38:00 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Faulting module name: JavaScriptCore.dll, version: 7534.57.3.6, time stamp: 0x4fb5b42b
Fault offset: 0x000893b7
Faulting process id: 0xd678

Error: (10/27/2014 11:25:33 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18247, time stamp: 0x521ea8e7
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000ce753
Faulting process id: 0xe728

Error: (10/27/2014 11:24:54 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18247, time stamp: 0x521ea8e7
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x000ce753
Faulting process id: 0xef58

Error: (10/27/2014 01:09:52 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 80) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest1".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest2" on line C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest3.
A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active.
Conflicting components are:.
Component 1: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest.
Component 2: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2.manifest.

System errors:
=============

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (10/27/2014 07:49:45 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: iexplore.exe11.0.9600.173444a5bc6b7MSHTML.dll11.0.9600.17344541b8a22c00000fd00094fbff59001cff24085b1f8eaC:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\Windows\system32\MSHTML.dlled3c8cf7-5e33-11e4-bebf-7cc3a1714914

Error: (10/27/2014 02:18:51 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: WebKit2WebProcess.exe7534.57.2.74fc6d83bQuartzCore.dll1.0.227.394fb5b1fcc000041d000115f4ec8c01cff21264ae48a1C:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\QuartzCore.dllb3899760-5e05-11e4-bebf-7cc3a1714914

Error: (10/27/2014 02:18:45 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: WebKit2WebProcess.exe7534.57.2.74fc6d83bQuartzCore.dll1.0.227.394fb5b1fcc0000005000115f4ec8c01cff21264ae48a1C:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\QuartzCore.dllafac0092-5e05-11e4-bebf-7cc3a1714914

Error: (10/27/2014 02:18:16 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: WebKit2WebProcess.exe7534.57.2.74fc6d83bQuartzCore.dll1.0.227.394fb5b1fcc000041d000115f49a801cff211d44644b3C:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\QuartzCore.dll9e825580-5e05-11e4-bebf-7cc3a1714914

Error: (10/27/2014 02:17:58 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: WebKit2WebProcess.exe7534.57.2.74fc6d83bQuartzCore.dll1.0.227.394fb5b1fcc0000005000115f49a801cff211d44644b3C:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\QuartzCore.dll93d81346-5e05-11e4-bebf-7cc3a1714914

Error: (10/27/2014 01:38:00 PM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: WebKit2WebProcess.exe7534.57.2.74fc6d83bJavaScriptCore.dll7534.57.3.64fb5b42bc0000005000893b7d67801cff1ff327a4e3fC:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.exeC:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\JavaScriptCore.dllfe669b18-5dff-11e4-bebf-7cc3a1714914

Error: (10/27/2014 11:25:33 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: WebKit2WebProcess.exe7534.57.2.74fc6d83bntdll.dll6.1.7601.18247521ea8e7c0000374000ce753e72801cff1fa2d36ef65C:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.exeC:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll7de4027d-5ded-11e4-bebf-7cc3a1714914

Error: (10/27/2014 11:24:54 AM) (Source: Application Error) (EventID: 1000) (User: )
Description: WebKit2WebProcess.exe7534.57.2.74fc6d83bntdll.dll6.1.7601.18247521ea8e7c0000374000ce753ef5801cff1f4c5da0d7dC:\Program Files (x86)\Safari\Apple Application Support\WebKit2WebProcess.exeC:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll665361a5-5ded-11e4-bebf-7cc3a1714914

Error: (10/27/2014 01:09:52 AM) (Source: SideBySide) (EventID: 80) (User: )
Description: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifestC:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2.manifestc:\program files (x86)\ESET\eset online scanner\ESETSmartInstaller.exe

CodeIntegrity Errors:
===================================
  Date: 2013-02-26 00:01:04.783
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HomeServer22\Windows\explorer.exe because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2013-02-26 00:01:04.197
  Description: Code Integrity is unable to verify the image integrity of the file \Device\HomeServer22\Windows\explorer.exe because the set of per-page image hashes could not be found on the system.

Date: 2013-02-25 23:56:11.539

Date: 2013-02-25 23:56:11.318

Date: 2013-02-25 23:56:11.006

Date: 2013-02-25 23:56:10.758

Date: 2013-02-25 23:56:10.476

Date: 2013-02-25 23:56:10.227

Date: 2013-02-25 23:56:09.921

Date: 2013-02-25 23:56:09.546

==================== Memory info ===========================

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2415M CPU @ 2.30GHz
Percentage of memory in use: 52%
Total physical RAM: 8102.73 MB
Available physical RAM: 3860.16 MB
Total Pagefile: 16203.65 MB
Available Pagefile: 11768.49 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.83 MB

==================== Drives ================================

Drive c: (BOOTCAMP) (Fixed) (Total:274.97 GB) (Free:191.19 GB) NTFS ==>[Drive with boot components (obtained from BCD)]
Drive d: (Macintosh HD) (Fixed) (Total:189.99 GB) (Free:145.66 GB) HFS

==================== MBR & Partition Table ==================

========================================================
Disk: 0 (MBR Code: Windows 7 or 8) (Size: 465.8 GB) (Disk ID: FB5F28AF)

Partition: GPT Partition Type.
Partition 2: (Not Active) - (Size=190 GB) - (Type=AF)
Partition 3: (Not Active) - (Size=620 MB) - (Type=AB)
Partition 4: (Active) - (Size=275 GB) - (Type=07 NTFS)

#14 pystryker

pystryker

• Malware Response Team
  • 730 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:28 AM

Hi, just a quick note. I'm not seeing anything in the log, so I've asked a colleague to consult. As soon as I hear from him, we will proceed. :thumbsup2:

#15 pystryker

pystryker

• Malware Response Team
  • 730 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:31 PM

Let's proceed :)

Step 1: Fix with FRST

Start
Task: {BAC365F0-6136-4B20-92A9-242504BAFA0F} - System32\Tasks\{8BA32FFB-DBDA-036B-CFBD-976BDD63B989} => C:\Windows\system32\lpdbj.dll/s "C:\Windows\system32\lpdbj.dll"
C:\Windows\system32\lpdbj.dll
End

Step 2: Scan with Zoek

Please download zoek.exe to your Desktop:

On Windows Vista, 7, and 8, right-click Zoek.exe and select: Run as Administrator

Give it a few seconds to appear

Click the Options button and place a checkmark only on the following options:

AutoClean

Now...

Close any open programs.

Click the Run script button, and wait.

It takes a few minutes to run.

When the tool finishes, the zoek-results.log is opened in Notepad.

The log is also found on the systemdrive, normally C:\

If a reboot is needed, the log is opened after the reboot.

Please post the zoek-results.log in your reply.

Please post each of these logs as a separate reply in this thread.

Fixlog.txt Log

Zoek-results Log

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users