Hello Donet, welcome to Bleeping Computer's Malware Removal forum!
My username is LiquidTension, but you can call me Adam. I will be assisting you with your malware-related problems.
If you would allow me to call you by your first name I would prefer that.
Please read through the points below to ensure this process moves as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Please read through my instructions thoroughly, and ensure you carry out each step in the order specified.
- Please do not post logs using the CODE, QUOTE or ATTACHMENT format. Logs should be posted directly in plain text. If you receive an error whilst posting, please break the log in half and use multiple posts.
- Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those I provide for you. Independent efforts may make matters worse, and will affect my ability in ascertaining the current situation and providing the best set of instructions for you.
- Please backup important files before proceeding with my instructions. Malware removal can be unpredictable.
- If you come across any issues whilst following my instructions, please stop and inform me of the issue in as much detail as possible. Please do not hesitate to ask before proceeding.
- Topics are locked if no response is made after 4 days. Please inform me if you require additional time to complete my instructions.
- Ensure you are following this topic. Click at the top of the page.
- Please download AdwCleaner and save the file to your Desktop.
- Right-Click AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Follow the prompts.
- Click Scan.
- Upon completion, click Report. A log (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open. Briefly check the log for anything you know to be legitimate.
- Ensure anything you know to be legitimate does not have a checkmark, and click Clean.
- Follow the prompts and allow your computer to reboot.
- After rebooting, a log (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.
-- File and registry key backups are made for anything removed using this tool. Should a legitimate entry be removed (otherwise known as a 'false-positive'), simple steps can be taken to restore the entry. Please do not overly concern yourself with the contents of AdwCleaner[R0].txt.
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT)
- Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save the file to your Desktop.
- Note: If you unchecked any items in AdwCleaner, please backup the associated folders/files before running JRT.
- Temporarily disable your anti-virus software. For instructions, please refer to the following link.
- Right-Click JRT.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Follow the prompts and allow the scan to run uninterrupted.
- Upon completion, a log (JRT.txt) will open on your desktop.
- Re-enable your anti-virus software.
- Copy the contents of JRT.txt and paste in your next reply.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan
- Right-Click FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Click Yes to the disclaimer.
- Ensure the Addition.txt box is checked.
- Click the Scan button and let the programme run.
- Upon completion, click OK, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen.
- Two logs (FRST.txt & Addition.txt) will now be open on your Desktop. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply.
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.