Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot install app from MS Store

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RbtCmpt

RbtCmpt

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 AM

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

Downloaded Learn Chinese with China Bubbles on Ipad, Android phone, but cannot get it on Windows machines. Yes, it is indeed available to run on "all devices" and "all but the oldest Windows" according to the author's website. . It is not a large app.

I finally got Learn Chinese with China Bubbles to start downloading on my Win 8.1 laptop after I cleared the Store cache, restarted the machine and enabled automatic Windows Update - a tip that I saw on another post. However, it's been "installing" for 14 hours.

When I go back to the Store it says, "You own this app". When I bring up the app on the computer it says, "pending...(0% complete)".

I still can't find a clue how to put it on this Win 7 Pro computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users