Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mac OS, strange console activity

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Razuuu

Razuuu

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 25 October 2014 - 05:49 AM

Hey I recently started to notice some strange activity on my MacBook. Firstly I'm unable to change the root user, along with this on my console the country code sometimes changes to NL without me doing so. Sometimes I also get a message on my console saying "parental controls, start observing". Is there something fishy going on ?, any help much appreciated, thanks 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Razuuu

Razuuu
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 PM

Posted 25 October 2014 - 05:52 AM

I also had a very tech savy guy on my internet at home and I'm worried he set up a VPN or has hacked my computer somehow 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users