Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot sign in on my new tablet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 maxell505

maxell505

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:59 PM

hi everyone. i just bought a tablet from lenovo called the lenovo miix 10. I signed in using a local account but i decided that i want to have a microsoft account so i can download apps from the store. When i go to sign into my microsoft account, it gives me an error saying that it could not sign me in. im posted a picture of the error message it gives me.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,087 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 AM

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

Have you rebooted ??

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#3 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,087 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 AM

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:17 PM

if no success after rebooting......

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/your-account-wasnt-changed-to-this-microsoft-account

Be SURE to create a restore point BEFORE following the directions there.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users