Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Need Help - Mfeavfk.sys BSOD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lopezri

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Local time:08:31 PM

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:20 PM

I keep getting a BSOD with a Mfeavkfk.sys error.  Also I am not able to download any programs onto computer via internet.  Computer keeps saying settings do not allow download.  I've tried downloading several tools to assist but it just won't download.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by hamluis, 29 October 2014 - 10:42 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to AV/AM Software - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sflatechguy

• BC Advisor
  • 2,169 posts
  • Local time:12:31 AM

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:22 PM

That Mfeavkfk.sys file is associated with the McAfee firewall. Try updating to the latest version if it's not updated, or uninstalling and reinstalling it.

It appears the firewall is blocking everything you are trying to download. You may also want to check your McAfee firewall settings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users