Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Latest update causes slowdown,is it normal?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 titan1

titan1

• Members
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:23 AM

Today I download the latest windows update.It was about 61 MB.It was also containing .NET framework update.So after installing the update,my laptop was performing slowly after first reboot.Then after second update,it came to almost normal.But before the update the normal R.A.M usage was 30% but after installing the update and second reboot,it is near 37%.So it is normal?Or it is a sign of any problem?I also heard that .NET framework update causes slowdown.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 titan1

titan1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:25 AM

It is windows 7 ultimate 32 bit.
HDD-500GB
R.A.M-2GB
Processor-Intel core i3 second generation.

#3 Go The Power

Go The Power

• BC Advisor
  • 525 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 25 October 2014 - 04:21 AM

Hello,

Please follow the instructions Here to run the System Update Readiness Tool. When the SURT finishes installing, copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + V) the contents of the SURT log into your next post please:
C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log
C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.persist.log

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users