Hi & to Bleeping Computer Forums!
My name is Jürgen and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.
Before we move on, please read the following points carefully:
- My native language isn't English. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
- Please read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
- If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
- Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
- Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
- If I don't hear from you within 5 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
- If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!
- Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
All passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums from a CLEAN COMPUTER.
Please uninstall some programs:
Please download Combofix (by sUBs) and save it to your Desktop.
- Disable the realtime-protection of your antivirus and anti-malware programs because they might interfere with the scan.
- Start Combofix.exe and follow its instructions.
- Do not use the computer while the scan is running. This may cause the program to stall.
- When finished, a log file will be displayed (that can also be found at C:\Combofix.txt).
Please copy and paste the contents of this file into your next post.
Note: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." after the scan, just restart the computer.
(You can find more detailed instructions in this guide on using Combofix.)
Please download AdwCleaner (by Xplode) and save it to your Desktop.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select "Run As Administrator"
- Click on the Scan button.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Clean button.
- Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- After rebooting, a log file (that is saved in C:\AdwCleaner[S#].txt) will open automatically.
Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
Start FRST with administator privileges.
- Make sure the following option is checked:
- Press the Scan button.
- When finished, FRST will produce two logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt) in the same directory the tool was run from.
Please copy and paste these logs in your next reply.
Edited by deeprybka, 22 October 2014 - 11:32 AM.