Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

baffled....xp pro sp3 with error oxc0000034

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pandamanpc

pandamanpc

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 AM

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:28 AM

ok.....I raise white flag , I'm in way over my head on trying to fix this without serious guidance from the pro's.

I have xp pro with sp3

I can't boot in any safe mode, with networking, command prompt ,etc......it just keeps looping.

I can't open any browser or most exe applications. cannot install.....all end up with oxc0000034 error failed to initialize.

I have run webroot, spyhunter, hitman, cc cleaner, avast, and super antispyware professional. .......all went thru the motions and cleaned some stuff but no fix.

I do not have the original cd and it is oem. I'm using my main pc to communicate with this forum , the xp problem child does have usable cd rom and usb.

I saw in other postings minitoolbox used so I attempted to see if it produced error and it did not .....here are the results.....

Thanks in advance, please help me .....I'll check back after work....

Attached File  Mintoolbox__10.20.2014.txt   18.16KB   3 downloads

Edited by hamluis, 31 October 2014 - 10:41 AM.
Moved from XP to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Hobb

Hobb

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:55 AM

This sounds like a Boot Error, try this it may help you. Not sure about the mintoolbox report someone else should be able to help you with that.http://repairerrors.net/boot-error-oxc0000034.html

#3 pandamanpc

pandamanpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

I think power supply is shot.....now it powers, fans running but noting on screen.....black no signal and monitor goes to sleep. I'm gonna get another power supply and keep posting what happens.

#4 Hobb

Hobb

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

You could also try replacing the CMOS battery, a low battery can also course al sorts of problems.

Good Look,

hobb.

#5 pandamanpc

pandamanpc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:58 AM

Thanks for reply,.....changed out psu and nothing, no fan , no beebs , nothing ......I wonder if motherboard fried?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users