Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC won't wake up?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lostsoul65

lostsoul65

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:52 AM

I have a USB mouse and keyboard. If I set the turn monitor off after a certain time and come back the mouse and keyboard won't wake it up and it is not asleep because the pc put it to Never be put to sleep, The power is still running and I put my mouse and keyboard drivers in it which are Microsoft. Now I have my monitor to never turn off so I can't figure this one out. I went into the BOIS but that didn't work but maybe I didn't do it right. Device manager says the mouse and keyboard are good and has Microsoft drivers which I put in later .I click the power management tab and it said that the mouse and keyboard will wake up from sleep but it doesn't. If I put it to sleep manual it still won't wake up.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users