Hi & to Bleeping Computer Forums!
My name is Jürgen and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.
Before we move on, please read the following points carefully:
- My native language isn't English. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
- Please read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
- If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
- Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
- Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
- If I don't hear from you within 5 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
- If I don't reply within 24 hours please PM me!
- Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
Passwords should be changed immediately to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums from a CLEAN COMPUTER.
I guess your pc is infected with poweliks. But we need a FRST log to confirm it.
Please run a FRST scan. This will help us diagnose your problem.
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
(If you are not sure which version (32-/64-bit) applies to your system, download and try to start both of them as just the right one will run.)
- Start FRST with administator privileges.
- Make sure the option Addition.txt is checked and press the Scan button.
- When finished, FRST will produce two logs (FRST.txt and Addition.txt) in the same directory the tool was run from.
- Please copy and paste these logs in your next reply.