Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need advice on upgrades

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Boosh

Boosh

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:00 PM

Had my computer for almost 2 years now, got it around black friday.. Was good deal, hoping to find another around black friday/cyber monday for some upgrades, lookin for suggestions on alot of things... Games are coming out soon that i would enjoy to play on high setting on a smooth frame rate... Dragon Age inquisition to name one, even though that game wont require high end computer, would like to have one for next flow of games coming to the market.....My budget is around 500 bucks 

current specs:

+ Cpu : i7-3770K 
+ Motherboard : ASUS P8Z77-V LK
+ Graphics Cards : GTX 650 Ti
+ Ram : 8 gb DDR3 - 1200 
+ PSU : 600w
+ Case : Raidmax ATX-321WB

already have 3 fans supporting inside of my case, going to replace my cooling system also... my real question is, looking for advive on which upgrades i should get.. thinking of getting the GTX770 supercloaked series.. Don't know much about cooling, was thinking of "Corsair Hydro Series H75" system.. With the new card, might save the trouble get upgrade the power supply, was thinking of getting a EVGA SuperNOVA 750G1 750W.... Might get lucky around black friday/cyber monday and find good deal about getting new ram also.. Thanks and appreciate your time :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Alex&Vanko

Alex&Vanko

• Banned
  • 1,394 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 AM

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:33 PM

Hi Boosh and :welcome:

PSU : 600w - this means nothing.Your CPU is plenty enough for GTX770 without overclock.

Edited by Alex&Vanko, 18 October 2014 - 03:48 PM.

#3 Boosh

Boosh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:40 PM

To each is his own.. case is fine to me... thinkin of prlly going with a 900 series over the 770 after checking out some things

Edited by Boosh, 18 October 2014 - 12:41 PM.

#4 magatjohn27

magatjohn27

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 PM

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:59 AM

get a faster ram 1600Mhz is enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users