Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey everyone!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 johny1992

johny1992

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 04:34 PM

Hi!

My name is John. I can fix your problems with windows 7&8. I can also help if you've got problems with software.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ITintraining

ITintraining

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Hi John. I was wondering if you could help me with a failed download of Windows 8.1 from a Windows 8 OS. My Mobile Hotspot died on new me and my computer lost the link to it so it stalled the download right at the end. I tried to reconnect but the devices wouldn't read each other. My laptop was froze at 87%. So I manually cut the laptop off. When I cut it back on it said it was reinstalling Windows 8 Settings. After a couple minutes a blue SCREEN appeared with the text Choose an Option at the top with 5 options to choose from below that. I chose the first option Continue 'Exit and Continue to Windows 8'. It started loading, went to a black screen while doing so and after say 30 seconds it went right back to the blue Choose an Option screen. Every try gets the same result. My goal is to get back to Windows 8 so I can once again try to update to Windows 8.1. And not lose Internet connection this time:) Any help you could give would be a blessing John. Thanks.

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:04:46 AM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:17 PM

Hello ITntraining.

You posted your issue here in the Windows 8 forum http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/552263/after-failed-81-update-from-windows-8-cant-choose-exit-and-continue-to-window8/ which is the proper place for you to receive help for your issue.

Help for problems is not given in Introductions. At the top of the Introductions main page is this

Please do not post problems that you may be having in this forum. This forum is to be used solely for introducing yourself to our community. If you have a problem and would like help with that, please post it in the appropriate category.

#4 ITintraining

ITintraining

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:21 PM

I apologize Queen-Evie for my transgression. I will not let it happen again. Thank you for informing me.

#5 Techwork

Techwork

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:50 PM

Hi John

Welcome to the forum. I am sure a lot in here will love some help with Windows 7 and Windows 8 issues.

Best regards

Thomas
wb2.png

Twitter | Facebook Fan page | YouTube | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users