Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Suggested RAM?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Roxabox

Roxabox

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:24 AM

I'm building a PC with this motherboard and I have this RAM. A friend of mine told me that the RAM I have is not going to be compatible with the motherboard I chose due to something with the copper contacts, I guess? Is this true? If so do you guys have any good suggestions for RAM for that motherboard?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jonuk76

jonuk76

• Members
  • 2,168 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:12 PM

Yes they are not compatible..  The memory you linked to is used in laptops mainly.  It won't physically fit the motherboard.  This AMD memory is on offer at this moment and will be a good match.

7sbvuf-6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users