Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Will my configuration work

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gods_hammer

gods_hammer

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:19 AM

I am building a PC, and before I buy all components I wanna know your opinion, it would really help, thanks !

Case - Cooler Master Case N500 

Power Supply - Cooler Master PSU GX 650W

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P AMD Socket AM3+ 

Hard drove - Seagate HDD 1TB SATA3 64MB;Barracuda;6Gb/s;7200RPM

DVD - DVDRW 22x sata

CPU - AMD FX-6300 3.5 Ghz Socket AM3+ 6 core

RAM - Kingston 4GB 1600MHz HyperX Savage x 2Series;CL11

Graphic Card - Sapphire Toxic R9 270X 2GB GDDR5  with boost

I just wanna know will this config work when I put it together and also can I put this config togheter ? Thanks !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bludshot

bludshot

• Members
  • 657 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 PM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 11:17 PM

What model of seagate hd? That one might be a slower green type drive, which you wouldn't want to be your main system drive (can't tell without model number)

I *think* you could get some CL9 ram for a similar price and that's faster apparently. Check the QVL list for the motherboard to make sure the ram you buy is on the list (I believe that matters but maybe other people know better idk)

Looks like it will go together to me.

#3 gods_hammer

gods_hammer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:52 AM

Thanks, mate. This my first build so I just wanted to know for sure if everything will fit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users