Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Been looking all over need help bad. myrice asnbm

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ac19189

ac19189

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 PM

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:50 PM

I have been trying to find where this issue is coming from but have yet to find it I went over my hijackthis logs I have gone through my service menu I have gone through my hidden and super hidden files even checked my startup. For some reason my peerblocker keeps getting hit by asnbm.myftpsite.net (Do not go to) on port 61170 and time to time I will be hit with the body4u.diy.myrice.com (Do not go to) on port 138 Whats really getting me is I also have an unnormal amount of microsoft connects too I am getting hit by microsoft on ports 123, 52555, 61170 and 63422 Now while the microsoft is kind of normal the ftp site and the rice site shouldnt be their I have nothing open but skype and this browser window no programs running outside of google toolbar and nvidia driver programs. I have looked high and low for my issue but all I can find is other people having this issue and being told its a malware issue.

I want to avoid a reformat at all costs so I am attempting to fix the issue without doing so. I have checked all my DNS settings my host file all my firewall settings all my router settings. I went as far to see if another computer on my network was also being hit by the attack then I could rule it down to a route issue but I cant any input would help.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 14 October 2014 - 01:56 PM.
moved from Windows 7 to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ac19189

ac19189
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:29 AM

Sorry didnt know I was in the wrong area of the forums on a side note I attempted to remove my static ip on the computer and it refused to even connect after than and now I have a clitparade.com trying to connect on 53910... This is getting out of hand I need to find a fix soon. Uhg

#3 ac19189

ac19189
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:02 PM

Well I have simi stopped my attacks I first uninstall all my network drivers and reinstall them then I ran hitman pro, malwarebytes, and spybot for giggles. Ran a full sweep with hijackthis and cleared anything I could find under my other tools then I removed all settings i had set on my adapter rebooted and that seems to have stopped most of it. I think my issue was related to the fact that my alt dns hasnt changed sense I moved and my old location I had an alt dns of 4.2.2.2 which between that and a few things it found seems to have been the cause of the issue. I guess I will just update this post if I see it again. Though now I am having remote access attempts on my router which isnt cool but meh.

Edit: nevermind they are back.. Lost my net for a moment hopped to my adapters it was disconnected and couldnt connect and i was getting the attacks again.

Edit 2: I noticed I get hit with attacks the moment I open my Steam client so I am now doing a reinstall of steam if that doesnt work I will attempt a fresh reinstall of steam and see if we have a winner. Kind of sad I am solving my own issue. :/ guess no one has any input xD!

Edited by ac19189, 15 October 2014 - 10:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users