Queen-Evie is correct, a shortcut to Downloads is included under Favorites.
The exact location of the shortcut is in the Favorites Bar folder of Internet Explorer.
If the shortcut is missing from Favorites Open the User folder for the account logged into.
1. Right click Downloads and click Create shortcut.
2. Look for the newly created Downloads shortcut.
3. Right click the shortcut and click Rename.
4. Remove the word Shortcut from the title and press <Enter>
5. Open the Favorites folder in a new window, and drag the Downloads shortcut to the Favorites Bar folder in the Favorites window.
Restoring the default Libraries Folders is easy.
Open Start and type libraries. Under Programs (1) Right click Libraries and click Restore default libraries
This will restore Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos.
Adding the Downloads folder to the Libraries is easy also
Navigate to the User folder of the account logged into and open it.
Right click the Downloads folder and hover Include in Library,
Make your choice from the pop-out menu: Documents, Music, Pictures, Videos, Create new library
Best of luck and Please keep BC informed!