Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"random" BSODs, Win 8.1 x64, Asus Zenbook UX32LA

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PeckingOrder

PeckingOrder

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 AM

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:38 PM

Hey,

I've had 4 BSODs since I installed the OS on my Zenbook UX32LA. The RAM has been tested using MemTest86 for a few hours (full run), with no errors reported. All the latest windows updates (except some MS apps I don't want on my PC) are installed, and the drivers are latest too, afaik. The BIOS is latest too. I've updated the Intel HD Graphics driver and the Atheros Wi-Fi driver since the OS installation.

There's nothing common to the particular BSODs (no single user action causing them), at least from my perspective as a user.

I've attached a screenshot of my laptop's hardware configuration and a zip file with the 4 BSOD dumps. If there's any more information that's needed to work this out (specific driver versions and more detailed summary of the hardware come to mind), I'll be happy to post it on request.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Attached Files

Edited by PeckingOrder, 14 October 2014 - 12:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users