It sounds like you may have a problem with your hdd.
If you know who the manufacturer of your hdd is, please post this information.
Because you can not boot into Windows you will need a diagnostic tool which can be burned to a disc which you will boot from to run the diagnostic.
Notice: SeaTools for DOS will run on all manufacturer's hard drives, but may not recognize the hard drive if the Storage Configuration is not set in a configuration which SeaTools will recognize.
If the motherboard has a Intel SATA controller the storage configuration for SATA must be set to AHCI.
If the mohterboard has a Marvel SATA controller the storage configuration for SATA must be set to IDE.
To determined how your storage is configured open the Device Manager and click on IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.This will expand the tree allowing you to see your storage configuration.
If you need to change the configuration you will have to go into the BIOS to make the change.
When the SeaTools for DOS website opens click on I Accept, then click on the Download button in step #4.
This download is a ISO image which you will need to burn to a CD in order to create a bootable disc with which to run the diagnostic tests.
To burn this ISO file to a CD or DVD use the instructions below.
Notice: This applies only to Windows 7 and Windows 8, earlier versions do not have this.
1. Place a blank CD or DVD in the tray of your optical drive and close the tray.
2. After you have downloaded the ISO image you want to burn right click on the Start orb, then choose Windows Explorer.
3. When Explorer opens click on Downloads in the left pane. Scroll down till you find the ISO file you want and double click on it. Click on Burn Disk Image.
4. In the image below you will see Disk burner:, this should be set to the optical drive you want to use. Click on Verify disc after burning if you want to Windows to verity the disc image after burn. Click on burn.
5. In the image below you can see that the green progress bar, when the image is finished burning the bar will be filled.
6. After the image has completed being burned click on Close.
Once the disc is created load it in the CD/DVD drive and restart the computer.
Please note: You may need to change the boot order in the BIOS so the CD/DVD-ROM is the first device in the boot order, and the hdd is the second device.
Please run the short test and include the results in your next post in this topic.