Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't play mp3 podcasts in iTunes after I have moved to folders

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 turiyahill

turiyahill

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:18 PM

So I have a messy desktop filled with mp3 podcasts that I've downloaded and put into iTunes. When I try to clear up my desk top move these podcasts to a Folder they will no longer play on my iPod. I am using a Dell Laptop with Windows.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ivy74

Ivy74

• Members
  • 219 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

So I have a messy desktop filled with mp3 podcasts that I've downloaded and put into iTunes. When I try to clear up my desk top move these podcasts to a Folder they will no longer play on my iPod. I am using a Dell Laptop with Windows.

Sounds like the link might be broken after you moved them. I would try to run it via ITunes (not the files themselves) and see if that works. If my theory is right it won't work. So you have to remove those links within ITunes and re-import them OR just move them back to their original location. 

***Note***

My job has blocked Europe by the firewall which means I can't access this site from the office anymore. So I will barely be here if at all. In case you cared.  :smash:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users