Please try to run these few programs and then tell me if the problem has improved ...............
Please try to download all programs to desktop and Copy and Paste all logs.
Download Screen317 Security Check from Here or Here and save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
* Please Copy/Paste the contents of that document.
NOTE 1:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to
NOTE 2. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! (or similar) message, restart computer and Security Check should run
If the program will still not run, please move to the next step.
Please download MiniToolBox to desktop to run it.
Checkmark the following 4 boxes:
Click Go and Copy / Paste the result. (result.txt)
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
- A black DOS box will appear for a short time and then disappear.
- This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- At most the tool will usually run for about 2 minutes
Please Copy and Paste the log back here.
Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
- Download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
- Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- Click on the Scan button (only once)
- AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
- After the scan has finished, click on the Report button only once for accuracy.
- A report (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for your review.
- Check the listed removals and see if you are OK with them.
- If you have questions, post the Report log back here.
- Click on the Clean button only once for accuracy
- Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
- Press OK finally to allow AdwCleaner to Restart the computer and complete the removal process.
- After rebooting, a log report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
Copy and Paste the contents of that log in your next reply.
Note: With most Adware / Junkware / PUPs it is strongly recommended to deal with it like a legitimate program and uninstall from Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel. In many cases, using the uninstaller of the adware not only removes the adware more effectively, but it also restores any changed configuration. After uninstallation, then you can run specialized tools like AdwCleaner and JRT to fix any remaining entries they may find.
Please post a snapshot with Speccy for more system details -
How to Publish a snapshot with Speccy <<-- Full Directions Here (only Copy / Paste the link)
Note - If Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is not installed, please follow these directions, if it is installed please open the program and hit Update Now, then Scan.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click on the setup file (mbam-setup.exe) to install, then follow These instructions for doing a THREAT SCAN in normal mode.
- Don't forget to check for database definition updates through the program's interface (preferable method) before scanning.
- If you cannot update Malwarebytes or use the Internet to download any files to the infected computer, manually update the database by following the instructions in FAQ Section A.4. Issues.
Malwarebytes may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily Disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
- After the scan, make sure that everything is checked and then click the Remove Selected button to remove all the listed malware.
- After rebooting the computer, copy and past the mbam.log in your next reply.
If Malwarebytes encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally will prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware.
To retrieve the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0 scan log information (Method 2)
- Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
- Click the Scan Tab at the top.
- Click the View detailed log link on the right.
- Click Copy to Clipboard at the bottom...come back to this thread, click Add Reply, then right-click and choose Paste.
- Alternatively, you can click Export and save the log as a .txt file on your Desktop or another location.
-- Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
Logs are named by the date of scan in the following format: mbam-log-yyyy-mm-dd and automatically saved to the following locations:
-- XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-yyyy-mm-dd
-- Vista, Windows 7/8: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-yyyy-mm-dd
Please Copy and Paste those logs as you complete them.
Now add if your computer has improved at all.
Thank You .............