Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Love to Tinker

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SkillAnthemMall

SkillAnthemMall

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:39 PM

Hey all

My first time here for posting purposes. I frequent the site along with majorgeeks.com for information, tips, or howto's. I am by no means A+ Certified but have read some books and have tinkered around with computers since the late 80's. Also have in the past wrote small I mean real small programs in basic and C++ which I enjoyed very much. Because of my hobby I have friends and family ask my advice or just bring their computer by to see if I can bring it back up to par. I always have fun and enjoy working on computer related crap I have fixed a few and brought some back to life after a devastating attack, but still only see myself between a newbie to amateur. Like they say I know enough to be dangerous ^.^ Something I think is fun that I do with my youngest son would be attempting to bring old hardware back to life i.e. last thing we did together was burning free router firmware onto some older routers I had lying around so that his grandpa could have a wireless router so when the kids go over to visit they would have access to the web via laptop, phone, pad etc. I could go on but I'll stop there. Glad to meet everyone, next will be my BSOD post when I find the appropriate forum keep an eye out ;)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users