Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

apps

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:25 PM

says apps arent available for this pc contact administrator windows 8

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,476 posts
  •  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:21 PM

You posted the same thing at Computer Hope. You need to provide more information for us to work with. EXACTLY what is happening, when is it happening, what led up to it, etc.

#3 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:55 PM

You posted the same thing at Computer Hope. You need to provide more information for us to work with. EXACTLY what is happening, when is it happening, what led up to it, etc.

Is what happened. I was watching you tube and it said how to disable store, so I did like a dummy. When I

click store it says, says apps arent available for this pc, contact administrator windows 8. I want enable back. Thanks, Chuck

#4 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,476 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:24 AM

Well, whatever you did, undo it.

#5 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:19 AM

Well, whatever you did, undo it.

whatever, it,s called a mistake, all people make them including me.

#6 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,476 posts
  •  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:04 AM

I understand, and I wasn't being sarcastic. Whatever it is you did as a result of the youtube video, just reverse the process. Alternatively, you can use system restore to take you back to before you did it.

#7 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:15 AM

I understand, and I wasn't being sarcastic. Whatever it is you did as a result of the youtube video, just reverse the process. Alternatively, you can use system restore to take you back to before you did it.

That's very good idea, thanks for that. Iam going to do that. I know you wasn't being sarcastic, just wanting to help. It was just a case I shouldn't have even did it. You have great idea. I will tell you the results when iam done. Thanks, Chuck

#8 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

Allan, your system restore idea worked perfect, I got store apps, I wont do that again. Thanks, Chuck

#9 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,476 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:45 AM

Glad to hear it's all sorted out. Thanks for letting us know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users