So I've made the decision to move from console to PC and currently I am looking at getting one from Hardwired PC's as they are an Australian company my friend has suggested and living in Sydney I wouldn't need to worry about shipping or anything like that.
My budget is around about $2000 AUS dollars for the actual PC not including peripherals (of which i need a keyboard and mouse, and a monitor). I'd use this PC for 3d rendering and gaming meaning that I'd probably be using 95% of my CPU and GPU at times. The custom build I have been thinking about on HardWired PC is their Reaper Junior model and their are a couple questions I've got and I'd really if someone could answer them for me. I'll list the specs, then the questions.
Case = Corsair 300r with window
Case Fans = Corsair Airflow Series - SP120 High Performance
CPU Fan = Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
Fan Controller = BitFenix Recon Touchscreen fan controller
CPU = Intel Core i7 4790K 4.0GHz Quad Core LGA1150
Motherboard = Asus Z97-K Socket 1150
Memory = Corsair 16GB Vengeance 1866Mhz DDDR3
GPU = Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Hard Drive = Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue
Power Supply = Corsair RM750 750W Silent 80 Plus Gold Efficiency
Optical Drive = LG Blue Ray Combo Drive
Audio = Onboard Audio
Wireless Network Card = TP Link TL-WDN4800 Wireless PCIE Adaptor
Operating System = Windows 8.1 64bit
Monitor = Asus VE248H 24 Inch Widescreen Full HD 2ms LED
Total cost = $2429
I am aware that this is over my original budget however, i am happy with this build as it fulfils everything i want and considering that minus the monitor and possibly the fan controller its only about $200 over.
1. The case used by HardWired PC (Corsair 300r) only has two fans - one intake and one rear exhaust. Due to this I have chosen to opt for the SP120 High Performance fans. For this reason I have chosen to get a Fan Controller just so that I can turn down the fan rpm and reduce noise during less demanding tasks. Are these ridiculously noisy and are the necessary, or are the stock fans sufficient for cooling my system?
2. Should I get the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Cpu fan or is it unnecessary or insufficient?
3. Do I need to (or should I) spend more money on my motherboard or is it good enough as it stands> If so what motherboard should I get?
4. Is the Hard Drive I have chosen a good choice or should I opt for a different one?
5. Any comments on the Wireless network card. I haven't found too much information on it
6. Any thoughts on the monitor, Good or Bad?
So thats it, any help is appreciated as I'm completely new to this and for any other people living in Australia other recommendations for other PC companies in Australia are welcome as well. I Think I've covered everything.Feel free to ask me any more questions. Thanks for any help.