Hello! Everytime i boot to my pc,i got this message "Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.
Recently, i installed updates from windows update and restart but its boot fine and no startup problem occured.
This problem occured on the next day.
What i have tried
Everytime i start windows normally,its keep stuck on starting windows and restart.
Safemode always stuck at aswrvrt.sys then restart ,but i renamed the file.Now safe mode keep stuck at classpnp.sys and not restarting.
i've been trying to do the startup repair option many times and i got this error.
The Windows Repair Problem Signature
Problem Event Name: Startup Repair Offline
Problem Signature 1: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 2: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 3: Unknown
Problem Signature 4: 21199659
Problem Signature 5: ManualRepair
Problem Signature 6: 9
Problem Signature 7: CorruptVolume
System restore unable to find any restore point on the system.
- Chkdsk(System volume and other partition is healthy and found no error)
- fixboot,fixmbr,rebuildbcd(its just tell me the operation is done successfully but still unable to boot)
- sfc scan (found error but sfc was unable to fix the error)
- Diskpart (System volume is active)
- Disable restart on system failure(This trigger bsod)
- Force drivers to load(Windows Restart)
- Renamed all avast related drivers(avast drivers cause safe mode stuck but now i have classpnp problem on safemode)
- Memory Diagnostic (no problem)
- Antivirus scan-Avira,F-Secure(No detection)
- Removed D-Link ethernet card(still getting same error)
- Run Seatool ( no problem)
- Boot logging (Drivers did not load after classpnp.sys)
I don't have Windows Installation CD and optical drive is not working and removed long time ago.
My PC Specs
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
Intel Pentium Processor G630 2.7 Ghz 2 cores
intel hd graphics
i use other computer for gaming,but i really need this pc working back for some reason.
Edited by DarfareX, 07 October 2014 - 12:19 AM.