Hello fenix1 -
In August you posted a very similar topic but you never continued with it. Is this the same type of problem ??
Here you posted "CPU is going nuts! Ha Ha Ha Ha."
If you do wish for some help, please try and run these programs, then Copy and Paste the results.
Download Screen317 Security Check from Here or Here and save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
* Please Copy/Paste the contents of that document.
NOTE 1:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to
NOTE 2. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! (or similar) message, restart computer and Security Check should run
Please download MiniToolBox to desktop to run it.
Checkmark the following boxes:
- List content of Hosts
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
Click Go and Copy / Paste the result. (result.txt)
Please post a snapshot with Speccy for more system details -
How to Publish a snapshot with Speccy <<-- Full Directions Here (only Copy / Paste the link)
Please download and run RKill by Grinler.
A black DOS box will appear for a short time and then disappear.
This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
At most the tool will usually run for about 2 minutes
Please Copy / Paste the small log back here.
Important: Do not reboot your computer until you complete the next step.
* NOW :
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
* Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
* Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
* Click on the Scan button only once to ensure a correct reading
* AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
* After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
* Check the removals and see if you are OK with the list.
* Click on the Clean button only once to ensure a correct reading
* Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
* Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
* After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
* Copy and Paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
* A copy of all logfiles are also saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.
Please take your time, and we will see if the computer runs OK.
From these we will be able to understand your problem a bit better ..........
Thank You -