Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Can I Do This?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mcrae

mcrae

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 AM

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:02 AM

So i figured i'd try to get a better alarm clock by having my computer turn on every morning then having a playlist play. is this possible? i think i know how to get the computer to turn on at a certain time every morning in the BIOS, but is there any way to specify one time for weekday and one time for weekends? How can I make windows media player paly a playlist at a certain time every day? and again, is there any way to specify one time for weekday and one time for weekends?

thanks for any input!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mcrae

mcrae
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:34 AM

ok well i looked around and found otu about schedualed tasks, so i have the playlist playing everyo morning, differnt times on weekends, and starting the computer, now is it possible to get the computer to shut down on the condition that it hasnt been used for 30 minutes and the task was initiated 60 minutes ago or longer?

#3 poipndr

poipndr

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:46 PM

RT CLK ON DESKTOP
CLK ON PROPERTIIES
CLK ON SCRN SAVERS
CLK ON POWER TAB
CLK TURN OFF HD