Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

safe IP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:24 PM

Iam  just average with computer skills. But iam allways looking for a way to make the internet a bit safer. Lets face it, as you know hackers are just looking for a way to make easy and quick $$$$ and sometimes thay hack for really no reason at all.

Below is the home page for ( Hide Your IP Address ) . I got it ( great program ) it randomly changes your IP address. Your real IP address will never be seen . ( FREE EDITION ) which I got, or a paid version. I only get free version with everything. You can go to settings check boxes if you want to be on, when computer starts.

( features are )

IP protection

malware protection

ad protection

cookie protection

browser protection

DNS privacy

check this out. Thanks, Chuck

http://www.freesafeip.com/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:43 PM

Hide your IP type apps don't really work. Your IP address is generated by your ISP not by your computer, you cannot change it. They do create another step in the line back to your machine and also send messages with a fake IP address attached, but in the end the data always does come back to your machine. The effect is mostly nul.

The most effective way of hiding your IP address (for the reasons you mentioned, and more) is by using a VPN or proxy service.

#3 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:11 PM

No doubt just your opinion. I copy and paste this from this site. To my thinking its ok.

( secure)

encrypt all your internet traffic with a private proxy, either browsing at home or on public WIFI spots.

( anonymous )

protect you online identity by hiding your IP from websites, email, games, and more.

( fast )

choose the anonymous IP location closest to you the fastest connection speeds.

( free )

safe IP can be used completely free for unlimited use, without advertisements and never expires. Thanks, Chuck

#4 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:34 PM

Not my opinion. I have decent knowledge about the subject. I did not read the site you linked thoroughly though... SafeIP is actually a proxy service rather than a software IP spoofer. My apologies if there was any confusion.

Seems like a decent product for the price.

#5 Guest_Chuck racer_*

Guest_Chuck racer_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:35 AM

Not my opinion. I have decent knowledge about the subject. I did not read the site you linked thoroughly though... SafeIP is actually a proxy service rather than a software IP spoofer. My apologies if there was any confusion.

Seems like a decent product for the price.

You don't have to apologize. Your just trying to help and I thank you. Being my computer skills are just average at best. I ask a lot of goofy things about computers. I like to watch them internet tech,s on You Tube for hours, there very good. I didn't realize theres so many fakes. Seem,s like the most thing faked is Adobe Flash Player, also on You Tube demonstrated by Brian of Britec. Just in the last 2 weeks I know of 2 guys downloaded at Cnet and bundled in there downloads was Conduit ( crap ) . Hey go to You Tube on there search type in ( messin with fake AVG 2011 ) it,s good. Thank,s Chuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users