Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Images in browsers not loading properly

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tullerusk2

tullerusk2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 AM

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:34 PM

Hello, I've been searching up and down for hours now, but cant seem to find anyone with a similar problem to mine, and none of the solutions for other related issues dont seem to work for me.

I've added a photo of how images usually load for me these days. It happens on all websites containing images, but not images stored on my computer, and not on videos(online or stored). If i move my cursor over the images, the pixelation changes.
I haven't changed any configurations on my PC, I haven't installed any new software, and I've checked and re-checked my computer for any virus, malware or others.
I don't do any overclocking or hardware manipulations, so I have no clue what is causing this problem.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Attached File  image issue.jpg   166.15KB   0 downloads

Upon running the Dell PC Checkup, I get 2 errors in the graphics card section. Primary surface test, and graphics memory test.
Both if which tell me about errors in pixels, and something about "the input color 00FFFFFF not equal to output color 00F4F4F2", with different number variations.
No driver updates available at the moment

Edited by tullerusk2, 06 October 2014 - 02:14 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rockysosua

rockysosua

• Members
  • 772 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

By chance, have you checked your internet speed to see if it has drastically lowered?

I know, it's just a shot in the dark.

All is well in Paradise.

#3 Ivy74

Ivy74

• Members
  • 219 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:27 PM

Upon running the Dell PC Checkup, I get 2 errors in the graphics card section. Primary surface test, and graphics memory test.

Both if which tell me about errors in pixels, and something about "the input color 00FFFFFF not equal to output color 00F4F4F2", with different number variations.
No driver updates available at the moment

Did you run the Dell Diags on POST? If yes, is that where you too get this error? If yes, that is a hardware error which in that case would lead me to ask: is it under warranty? BTW if you do get an error (video card or anything on Dell Diags on bootup the one you press F12 to get to) make sure you write down the error. For if you do get an error, and it's under warranty Dell will replace. I suggest talking to them on Dell chat versus phone if you fall under what I have listed. 

***Note***

My job has blocked Europe by the firewall which means I can't access this site from the office anymore. So I will barely be here if at all. In case you cared.  :smash:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users