Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Arocool Templarius 850w

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Juliasdream

Juliasdream

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:09 AM

Im building a computer and about to buy a

Aerocool Templarius Imperator 850W 80+ Silver Single Rail 14cm White Modular PSU

I from Amazon

need the high wattage and amperage

I dont know this make.

Theres no star rating on Amazon so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend this or is it a lesser known make?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jonuk76

jonuk76

• Members
  • 2,087 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

It is a lesser known make as far as PSU's go.  I think their cases and fans are fairly well known, but I haven't seen their PSU's for sale in many places.  They are made for Aerocool by a company called Andyson.  I can only find a review in Russian for the 750w version of this PSU and it seems to be rated as acceptable quality if not exceptional.  It delivers it's rated power, and it should be OK really.

Personally, I'd probably stick to what I know and would take a look at this for a 80+ Bronze rated 850w PSU (XFX, made by Seasonic) or spend a little extra for this 80+ Gold rated PSU (EVGA, made by SuperFlower).

EDIT while these are nice power supplies, they are rather over the top for the system you've listed here, if that is what they are going in (just one GPU yes?).

Edited by jonuk76, 06 October 2014 - 06:19 PM.

7sbvuf-6.png

#3 Juliasdream

Juliasdream
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:05 AM

Hi, thanks for your help. We already decided to go for a Corsaie RM1000. Although  higher spec than needed it would be more or less future proof and has a 5 year warranty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users