Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

display program programmed in android sdk on virtual box

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 batman1

batman1

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:14 AM

hi there

i have an hp 6200 pro mt

i have an intel chipset and windows 7 64

i have virtual box installed and also have the android os installed on the virtual box.

i have installed the android sdk, emulator , ndk and eclipse

i understand that i can use the emulator to check my android wriiten programs to see how it executes.

what i would like to know is if it is possible to run the android programs wriiten in eclipse and the sdk and execute that programs on the andoid os that is in the virtual box?

thanks again for any replies

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Slurppa

Slurppa

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 554 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:35 AM

I have no experience in this but you could try remote debugging if your virtual box network has been set up  correctly so you can connect to its network through your debugging computer. I found this link which might help you:

http://help.eclipse.org/luna/topic/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user/concepts/cremdbug.htm

Edited by Slurppa, 07 November 2014 - 04:36 AM.

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users