Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need replace my motherboard ms 7778 ver 1.0

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 burrnz

burrnz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 AM

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:36 PM

I have a hp pavilion p7-1400z computer and my motherboard is a ms 7778 ver 1.0. I tried to go on my computer the other day from not going on in awhile, i sorta really don't turn off my computer and have it on sleep. So when I tried to go on my computer my mouse wasn't working and most likely my keyboard also.. I jiggled around my mouse usb in the usb port and was able to get my mouse working(red light on). Tried moving my mouse to turn my screen on and nothing was happening, screen searched/scanned and didn't dectect anything and was lefted on the yellow light with my screen blank or off.. searching and searching and found that something had blew on my motherboard..

my computer was able to turn off and on, the only thing that I was able to see not working was my screen

I need to replace my motherboard and have no idea which motherboard I can replace it with

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,864 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 AM

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:14 PM

Well...it's a desktop, but it's an HP case.  With a normal case, replacing a motherboard on a desktop is simple.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03359399.pdf

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users