Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems with mouse

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Will89

Will89

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:36 AM

I have an iMac,OS X 10.6.8 (it's the family's computer). I've been having some problems with the mouse.
Sometimes when i click with the right button and I scroll over the options, they won't highlight (this happens with a wireless apple mouse and a wired microsoft optical one). I hope you can understand what I'm saying.
I was watching a youtube video and I wanted to open a different video on a new tab, so I click on the video and create a new tab(right click), but when i try and visit the new tab, by clicking at the top of the window, it would automatically close the new tab when i clicked on it, this went on for about three times till I decided to open a tab with the video i wanted to see with the right click and then open a different tab (with the command button and T), with nothing on it, closed it so I could see the new video.
Sometimes when i left click and hold an item on the desktop to drag it, it will not release it when i stop pressing the left click button, so i'm forced to quit finder or press esc and click, to let go of the item.
What do you think could be the cause of the problems?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kcstueber

kcstueber

• Members
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:10 AM

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:55 PM

Hi Will89,

Take a look at this link and see if it pertains: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3734089?tstart=0

If not, please let me know.

Take care,

Kurt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users