Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can Not Connect To The Internet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Banks

Banks

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 PM

Posted 10 June 2006 - 05:55 PM

Hello fellow members, :thumbsup:

I currently recovered (rebooted) my Sony Viao laptop and now it doesnt let me make a connection to the internet. Does anyone know why i cant make a connection? I have cable too...not dial up....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:04 PM

Could you give us a little more information? Do you have a router?
Try unplugging you modem router and computrs for one minute. Then plug the modem in. Wait one minute and plug the router in. Wait one mor minute and turn all computer and ethenet devices on. Thi will clear the cache in you modem and router. Also clear the cache, cookies, and history in all use client browsers.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 Banks

Banks
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 PM

Posted 15 June 2006 - 02:00 PM

No....I dont think that is the problem...could it be the linksweys??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users