Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pls I need FRST64 fixlist file.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Precious01

Precious01

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:13 PM

A friend used a software on my PC with Windows 8 OS and since then no program is running. The programs installed in "Program Files" like Microsoft office are still working but all those installed in "Program Files (x64)" are not running.

They show an 0xc0000005 error. After a lot of searching online and trying everything from Automatic Repair to CHKDSK. I found Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and I am trying it. I have run it using command prompt and scanned the system and gotten an FRST.txt file.

I would be grateful if anyone can provide a fixlist file for me so I use it to fix my system.

Thanks!!!

(FRST.txt file is uploaded)

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 8 to the more appropriate forum.~ Animal

Attached Files

• Attached File  FRST.txt   24.82KB   7 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 thisisu

thisisu

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,525 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:14 AM

sfc /scannow from command prompt solved this user's issue. User was helped by me on another forum already.

To admins/moderators, message me for link if it's needed as I would rather not post it here.

Closing thread since issue was resolved.

#3 thisisu

thisisu

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,525 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:14 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users