Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Question for zemana antilogger

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rp-57

rp-57

• Members
  • 464 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:06 PM

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:29 AM

Hello,

Just had a question about the new download that I noticed.

The zemana antilogger free download would any one know how good the download is and would any one know more info about the download before I use it?

Thankyou have a good day. :love4u:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 masterthemachines

masterthemachines

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 PM

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:59 AM

Hello there,

Here is a short review I found online: "AntiLogger Free is a powerful application that protects your Windows computer from keylogger attacks. It encrypts your every keystroke deep into your computer's core and delvers decrypted data directly where you are typing it. No one will be able to steal your information. All they are getting is as valuable as a shredded document". http://download.cnet.com/Zemana-AntiLogger-Free/3000-8022_4-75789017.html

Hope this helps!

#3 rp-57

rp-57
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 464 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

Thankyou for quick reply.

So with the info you have shared, what would be your opinion for zemana would you use zemana or do you recommend something else in place of zemana?

Thankyou :love4u:

#4 donisonleague

donisonleague

• Members
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 PM

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

I've started using Zemana one month ago when somebody tried to stole my datas through keylog. Haven't had any problem anymore, so i'd suggest it to you. It's soft and doesn't hurt ur pc performances. Well i'm telling you my experience, but i'm not a true expert.

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,279 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:07 PM

Zemana AntiLogger Free Softpedia Review
Zemana AntiLogger Free Snapfiles Review

Note: With CNET, BrotherSoft, Tucows and similar third-party download hosting sites, you always have to be careful with deceptive download links. Clicking on the incorrect link may redirect to another download site which uses heavy and confusing advertising with more download links. On almost every site, including safe software download sites, you may encounter an obtrusive green "Download Now" button as a type of advertisement. These buttons ads come from third party ad networks and work well because many users are capricious by nature. Clicking on one of these "Download Now buttons" (thinking its the one you want) often results in downloading a program the user did not intend to download.

* Safe software download sites – Beware of deceptive download links & PUPs

When a vendor includes bundled software, they do so as a way to "pay per install" and recoup associated business costs. This practice is now the most common revenue generator for free downloads and is typically the reason for the pre-checked option. If pre-checked by default, that means you need to uncheck that option during installation if you don't want it. If you install too fast, you most likely will miss the "opt out" option and end up with software you do not want or need. Even if advised of a toolbar or Add-on, many folks do not know that it is optional and not necessary to install in order to operate the program. Since this sometimes occurs without your knowledge, folks are often left scratching their heads and asking "how did this get on my computer."

The safest practice is to use the vendor's official home site or an authorized mirror...but in some cases, they too will redirect you to another hosting site which practices bundling or uses confusing advertisements resulting in downloading software you did not intend to download. In fact even if you download and install legitimate software from a direct source it is still possible for the vender to bundle unwanted software into the package and you may not be aware.

More information and Best practices for downloading software can be found in this topic:
About those Toolbars and Add-ons - Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#6 rp-57

rp-57
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 464 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:28 PM

I've started using Zemana one month ago when somebody tried to stole my datas through keylog. Haven't had any problem anymore, so i'd suggest it to you. It's soft and doesn't hurt ur pc performances. Well i'm telling you my experience, but i'm not a true expert.

Ok, sounds like good advice.

Thankyou very much. :love4u:

#7 rp-57

rp-57
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 464 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:50 PM

Zemana AntiLogger Free Softpedia Review
Zemana AntiLogger Free Snapfiles Review

Note: With CNET, BrotherSoft, Tucows and similar third-party download hosting sites, you always have to be careful with deceptive download links. Clicking on the incorrect link may redirect to another download site which uses heavy and confusing advertising with more download links. On almost every site, including safe software download sites, you may encounter an obtrusive green "Download Now" button as a type of advertisement. These buttons ads come from third party ad networks and work well because many users are capricious by nature. Clicking on one of these "Download Now buttons" (thinking its the one you want) often results in downloading a program the user did not intend to download.

* Safe software download sites – Beware of deceptive download links & PUPs

When a vendor includes bundled software, they do so as a way to "pay per install" and recoup associated business costs. This practice is now the most common revenue generator for free downloads and is typically the reason for the pre-checked option. If pre-checked by default, that means you need to uncheck that option during installation if you don't want it. If you install too fast, you most likely will miss the "opt out" option and end up with software you do not want or need. Even if advised of a toolbar or Add-on, many folks do not know that it is optional and not necessary to install in order to operate the program. Since this sometimes occurs without your knowledge, folks are often left scratching their heads and asking "how did this get on my computer."

The safest practice is to use the vendor's official home site or an authorized mirror...but in some cases, they too will redirect you to another hosting site which practices bundling or uses confusing advertisements resulting in downloading software you did not intend to download. In fact even if you download and install legitimate software from a direct source it is still possible for the vender to bundle unwanted software into the package and you may not be aware.

More information and Best practices for downloading software can be found in this topic:
About those Toolbars and Add-ons - Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)

This is good info to know, and I have zemana anti key logger and seems to be working so far so good OR at least I hope is working.

I have super anti spy ware and spy ware blaster and malware bytes and anti malware bytes exploit that I also have been using for over a yr.

Thankyou for the interesting info quiet man. :love4u:

#8 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,279 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:06 PM

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:29 PM

You're welcome on behalf of the Bleeping Computer community.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users