Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Great Support Experiences

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Slam Makanen

Slam Makanen

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:21 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in any opinions on great technical support that has been experienced - especially from MSPs in and around the Reading/London area. Also, any thoughts on why that support was so much better than 'standard'. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Will.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,207 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:26 PM

I think you have a misprint in your post. The normal meaning of the acronym MSP is 'Member of the Scottish Parliament' and I don't think you have any resident in the London / Reading area !

If you mean 'MP' (Member of Parliament) or 'ISP' (Internet Service Provider) could you re-post to correct this ?  I suspect you meant 'ISP' as I don't think anyone in their right mind would go to an MP for technical advice.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 Slam Makanen

Slam Makanen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 AM

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:07 AM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking a look at my post. However, there is no typo - I do indeed mean 'MSP', but as in 'Managed Service Provider'. This (in this instance), is an outsourced IT company that manage your IT infrastructure (on a basic level, though they can do more). They are typically used by companies who are too small to have their own IT department.

Out of interest, where in Scotland are you based? I'm originally from Aberdeen but moved to Reading for work.

Best Regards,

Will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users