Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iolo program install problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 just19k

just19k

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

I just installed iolo's System Shield. At the end it asks me to restart my system to complete the installation but upon restart and trying to start the program it tells me I still need a restart. I also have Iolo's System Mechanic, which has been installed before today, that after conducting some system clean up procedures asks me to restart my system. After restart, it still says I need to restart my system in order for those changes to take affect. this stuff was just working a couple days ago. since then Ive made a lot of changes to my system, installations and such, and really don't want to roll it back. Any ideas?

Toshiba satellite c55-a

windows 8.1

Attached File  Untitled.png   152.91KB   0 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 just19k

just19k
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:56 PM

SOLVED, apparently I needed to login with my administrative account. Kind of weird because I didn't have to before. I don't know. May be I changed some security aspects of the system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users