Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I dont know what kind of infection i have actually i may have ALL of THEM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brewercarrie

brewercarrie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 PM

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:57 PM

I have tried everything just about that is available on your site however hijack this has been the only program that I have been able to use that has gotten to a point where I can be rescued. Please contact me and help me fix my computer and by the way I really do think I have just about all of the infections a computer can possible have. There is even a service listed for NEVER DIE.... OMG .... Thanks in advance for your help.

Carrie Brewer

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shelf life

shelf life

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,657 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 PM

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:13 AM

Hi Carrie,

Your post is a few days old. If you still need help you can do this to post a log:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system, download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

Right-click FRST then click "Run as administrator" (XP users: click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
    When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    Press the Scan button.
    When finished, it will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool was run from, your desktop
    Please copy and paste the log in your next reply.

The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory the tool was run from). Please also paste that, along with the FRST.txt into your next reply.

How Can I Reduce My Risk to Malware?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users