Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Two questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 GingaOnFire

GingaOnFire

• Banned
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 PM

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:55 AM

Hello. I posted this a few hours ago, and no one has answered, please answer. Thank You. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/550497/two-questions/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:21 AM

Your post is in the appropriate forum for the question about the Galaxy Tab.

The second question, which is about an issue with your computer, should be posted in the correct forum for your operating system.
Those who may be able to help with this issue likely will not see it in the Tablets & Mobile Devices forum.

I previously told you  Please be patient (I know it's hard to do when you want answers) while you wait for someone to help you.

Bringing attention to your post will not get help any faster. While many may read your post, they may not know the answers. Since Bleeping Computer depends on members to help you have to wait until someone who is knowledgable enough to help is online and sees your post.

Those who can help you are volunteers. They have a life outside Bleeping Computer. When time allows they will be here to (hopefully) help you.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 02 October 2014 - 08:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users