Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HULU

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 highfrequencyventila

highfrequencyventila

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:02 PM

OK. LET ME START BY SAYING, I DO NOT INTEND TO BREAK THE RULES HERE BY POLUTING A FORUM FOR ONE REASON WITH OTHER REGARDS. THE MATTER BELOW, WELL I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE ON HERE IT SHOULD GO. I NEED HELP BADLY. very badly. I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO GET SUCCESS FOR SO LONG, AND HAVE FAILED. I AM NOT EASY TO GIVE UP ON THINGS. THIS IS A SERIOUS TOPIC. LET ME START OFF BY SAYING, IF I KNEW THE EXACT PLACE FOR THIS ASPECT, IT WOULD BE GOING THERE IN ITS PROPPER PLACE. I FEEL GUILTY BECAUSE I NEED HELP AND I KNOW THERE IS GONNA BE SOME PROBLEMS IF THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS FORUM HAS THE CONCERN THAT I AM ABUSING THIS WEBSITE B USING FORUMS FOR REASONS THAT SHOULD BE PUT IN A CORRECT FORUM. I AM SO SORRY. THE THING IS, I DO NOT KNOW WHICH FORUM I WOULD PUT THIS UNDER. IF I DID, WELL I WOULD NOT BE USING ANY FORUM FOR THIS OTHER THAN THE CORRECT FORUM. BLEEPINGCOMPUTER.COM IS THE ONLY RELIABLE PLACE I HAVE FOUND SO FAR THAT IS OF HELP. YAHOO ANSWERS DOESN'T DO BLEEP LIKE YOU DO. YOU ALL HELP ME. I SOLUTE THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS FORUM FOR HELPING OTHERS, AND I SOLUTE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GATHERED ON THIS FORUM TO HELP PEOPLE WHO AREASKING FOR HELP. NOT ASKING FOR HELL. I DON'T WANT HELL. I DON'T WANT IN ANY, SHAPE, OR FORM WANT TO GIVE HELL. I WANT TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE LIKE  GOD WOULD WANT ME TO DO. ANYHOW, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I TRY MY VERY BEST TO OBEY THE LAWS. I ATTEMPT TO ONLY DO GOOD. IF I FIND OUT I AM DOING BAD ITS ALMOST THE END OF THE WORLD TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING BAD. I HOPE THAT SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME. I REALLY NEED IT, AND AM AT MY LAST RESORT HERE. I cannot pay money to watch TV shows online. I had heard that You can watch FULL EPISODES on HULU. FREE. That is what somebody told me. However, he is suffering from some serious terminal issues and is unable to help me. I am trying to figure out if it is actually true If I could watch Episodes FULLY PREASANT, AND FREE. Not stupid 48 second clips. I want to get the ability to watch and maybe even download Episodes in their fullest of ER. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ER. I've watched it A LOT since ummmm 1999, and well, maybe before then. since I can remember. I ask if you could help me in some way. I'm not asking for some stupid pirating. PIRATING IS ILLEGAL, AND STEALING. NOT GOOD. I DON'T WANT TO DO THINGS THAT ARE "NOT GOOD." I JUST WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON FREE FULL EPISODES OF ER, AND COPS. I've looked and it does not seem available. Can somebody tell me how or (IF), this is even in existance. I cannot pay, because I'm suffering from deteriorating health, and I'm having to pay for stuff that Medicaid will not pay like respiratory support and hearing devices, and possibly an Lvad, or BIVAD. But PLEASE don't feel sorry for me. I DO NOT NEED SYMOTHY. Why complain? Life is good. IT MAY BE HORRIBLE AT TIMES, BUT EVEN THEN, IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE. I really am asking if somebody could tell me if this Hulu full episodes is just a bunch of lies, or if it is really possible. This is my last resort. I've worked HARDtrying to get success. Thank you very much.

UGH. I still wish I knew where to put this forum. I use a Windows 7 computer, so maybe you could lighten the penalty down somewhat. I'm dreading this response.

God's blessings be with you. LIFE IS GOOD. IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE.

Edited by hamluis, 02 October 2014 - 09:12 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users