Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Two questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 GingaOnFire

GingaOnFire

• Banned
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:27 PM

Hello. Today I have two questions on two different topics combined in this post. '

1. Is the WiFi range any good on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0? What is it like?

2.  On my computer on Google Chrome, when I go on Facebook for the first time after turning on my computer, the computer freezes but I can still move the mosue cursor and that is it. It freezes for about 30 seconds. How do I fix this?

Thank You!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

2.  On my computer on Google Chrome, when I go on Facebook for the first time after turning on my computer, the computer freezes but I can still move the mosue cursor and that is it. It freezes for about 30 seconds. How do I fix this?

Since the 2nd question concerns your computer it should be posted in the correct forum for your operating system.
Those who may be able to help with this issue likely will not see it in the Tablets & Mobile Devices forum.

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:20 AM

Try resetting Google Chrome.

Google Chrome gives you the option to reset your browser settings in one easy click. In some cases, programs that you install can change your Chrome settings without your knowledge. You may see additional extensions and toolbars or a different search engine. Resetting your browser settings will reset the unwanted changes caused by installing other programs. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be cleared or changed.

Reset your browser settings:

1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click Show advanced settings and find the "Reset browser settings” section.
  4. Click Reset browser settings.
  5. In the dialog that appears, click Reset.

Something could be attempting to install a popup or other adware. If resetting the browser doesn't solve the problem

then you need to look for some add-on/ app in your Facebook.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#4 snouk

snouk

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:51 AM

As far as the wifi range, you have a couple different options. First you could go out and buy a wifi signal range booster. Set it up with your home wifi network and find a place in range but far enough to make the signal get boosted and have a farther range.

You can also get a repeater, with this you can repeat your wifi signal at full strength, with the same concept as above booster. with this you can manage to get a more far range.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users