Uninstall it completely then reinstall and run.
To uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from your computer, please use our Malwarebytes Clean Uninstall Tool
, mbam-clean.exe. This tool was created to completely remove all traces of the program from your computer.
To use the utility:
1.Download and run mbam-clean.exe
2.Restart your computer when prompted.
Note: This tool will completely remove any settings you have configured, your license information, and anything else related to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. If you need to save any of these, please do not run this tool.
=================================================== Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and Malwarebytes Chameleon
- Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and save it to your desktop
- Double click the desktop icon, click Run, then OK
- Click Next
- Select I accept the agreement then continue to click Next then finally click Install
- Uncheck Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium if you do not want the free trial of the paid version, then click Finish
- If you are notified the Database is out of date click Update Now
- Click Scan Now >>
- Note: If Malwarebytes will not launch please do the following to launch Malwarebytes Chameleon:
- Click Start (Start, Search, All files and folders for Windows XP) then type mbam
- Double click one of the four following files (if one does not work try the next one, and so on) - A black command window will open. Follow those instructions until the Malwarebytes program starts the scan
mbam-chameleon.scr mbam-chameleon mbam-chameleon.exe mbam-chameleon.com
- When completed click the down arrow on Export Log and select Text file (*.txt)
- Save the file to your desktop as MBAM
- Click Apply Actions then restart your computer if requested
- Copy and past the contents of MBAM.txt in your reply