Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looks Like A Great Site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Heitk

Heitk

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:08 AM

I wonder if this is where I'm suppose to start ?

Keith or Heitk

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Heitk

Heitk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:19 AM

Ahh Ha, maybe this is working ?

I have 2 Basic questions:

(1.) Does Microsoft have a Desktop ICON for their Beta V2 "DEFENDER", If so where did they put it ?

(2.) Receiving over a hundred e-mail to my Outlook Express everyday. I was told to Add Identities with new Sub-Accounts and direct those who know me to that new e-mail address. I don't understand how to link a sub-account (Newly Acqured Sub-Account E-mail Address) to a new "Identity"

Any help on either of these would be appreciated greatly.. Bone Head Heitk

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 10 June 2006 - 09:43 AM

You made it to the right place to post your first introduction. Congratulations!
However, you will get better (and faster) responses to questions by posting them in the appropriate forums where members with knowledge will look for, and find them. Since your questions are basically un-related to one another, posting each in a different forum would be best. The first question should be posted in the Vista forum (where members who are testing Vista will be able to help you) and the second in the Internet Applications forum.
Welcome to BC, a great user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Heitk

Heitk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2006 - 10:10 AM

You made it to the right place to post your first introduction. Congratulations!
However, you will get better (and faster) responses to questions by posting them in the appropriate forums where members with knowledge will look for, and find them. Since your questions are basically un-related to one another, posting each in a different forum would be best. The first question should be posted in the Vista forum (where members who are testing Vista will be able to help you) and the second in the Internet Applications forum.
Welcome to BC, a great user community!
Regards,
John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users